Please Delete Monitors.

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow there seems to be a lot of cyber heros on this thread. Does it make you feel good to bully someone??

Ok, not the best idea for a thread, but pretty sure that point was made in the first couple of posts. There is a line of thinking that people that resort to bullying are doing it to make up their own shortcomings.

I think it just makes people look like schoolyard dickheads.

For the record, I know of this bike, but not the owner, and it has seen very little riding (as stated). I would guess that the beat up parts in question are parts that have come from his old bike. The guy that sells the bikes, sells them as frames and just supplies what parts are required.

But I would have thought that would have been obvious to all the cyber experts on this thread.

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
Wow there seems to be a lot of cyber heros on this thread.

If you need to comment on why people act like dickheads online, then you've either only just connected for the first time, or you're hopelessly naive.

Given that neither of these options is likely to be the truth, I feel I should point out that drawing attention to people's obvious asshattery just makes you look silly.