Please Delete

kunst

Squid
well maybe that's because you won't give us a ballpark price, champ.

it looks like you don't actually want to sell it when you say things like 'don't ask me how much i want because i won't answer'.... too fkn precious, mate. it's a bike, get over yourself.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
a little of topic but were abouts around the "gong" was that shot taken?

i do spearfishing...:cool:

nvm i believe its bulli

mace2109

Likes Bikes
Mate,
You have a nice bike there, but i really don't think that you want to sell it. If you do, then have a good look at your post - it sucks. It sends the impression that you are not a genuine seller, or just want to see what your bike is worth....:confused:
Make the effort if you are for real, just like every other seller does.

wootown

Likes Dirt
To everyone.
I have just built the bike up, and was not sure as to how much the bike is worth. But I defiantly do have intentions to sell asap..
It is only up for offers so I could see what sort I would get and get a clear indication of how much I could sell it for..

DownhillerDeano

Doesn't want a custom title!
It is only up for offers so I could see what sort I would get and get a clear indication of how much I could sell it for..
Well no doubt you would have recieved some offers, being stupid or not, why not post these up so we can get a ball park figure. Just a thought......

wootown

Likes Dirt
sorry guys my mate made this thread for his bike and has access to my account i have now changed my password sorry for all the trouble guys.
p.s this is josh2517 s bike

Moony

Likes Dirt
To everyone.
I have just built the bike up, and was not sure as to how much the bike is worth. But I defiantly do have intentions to sell asap..
How bout you add up what it cost you to build up...and then divide it by 2, and there's your magic number.

You then type this number into your thread after the word "price:"

Then people can decide if they can afford the bike or not and will send you expressions of interest and offers.

happy days:D