Pls delete thread

xgenesis

Likes Dirt
Im heading down to Warburton in the coming weeks, I know there are tracks but im not sure where exactly, it would be appreciated if you could send me a link are address

Last edited:

Ruys

Likes Dirt
I'd love to know too. Got my new bike coming on Monday and I need somewhere to test it out.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
xgenesis, ask Sean and that becasue they have been their a couple of times.
I have'nt yet but i want to go, when are you's thinking of going?

Jimass

Eats Squid
Pretty much no one will tell you, as the builders would like to keep it secret, so i have heard.

xgenesis

Likes Dirt
mums going down that way for lunch sunday but after exams im happy to take anybosy down on a day im free

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Before you go you'll need:

• A peice of meat.
  • A peice of string.
  • A bar of soap.
Go through town (Doesn't matter which direction) and keep going for 26.3 minutes. Turn left at the Tree, keep going for another 32 minutes until you see another tree, turn right and stop at the stream with the white pebbles, leave your peice of soap here, cross the stream and walk 61 paces. Here you will find a leprachaun by the name of Shaun, give him the string. Whilest Shaun the leprachaun is mesmerised by the string, ask him for directions to the boulder, once at the boulder you'll see the 3 headed dog the trail fairies put there, you need to quickly toss the meat in a Southerly direction to distract the 3 headed dog from gurading the trail. If you survive, you will be able to ride the track, if you don't at least the 3 headed dog won't be hungry.:D

tracywhittaker

Likes Bikes

• A peice of meat.
  • A peice of string.
  • A bar of soap.
Go through town (Doesn't matter which direction) and keep going for 26.3 minutes. Turn left at the Tree, keep going for another 32 minutes until you see another tree, turn right and stop at the stream with the white pebbles, leave your peice of soap here, cross the stream and walk 61 paces. Here you will find a leprachaun by the name of Shaun, give him the string. Whilest Shaun the leprachaun is mesmerised by the string, ask him for directions to the boulder, once at the boulder you'll see the 3 headed dog the trail fairies put there, you need to quickly toss the meat in a Southerly direction to distract the 3 headed dog from gurading the trail. If you survive, you will be able to ride the track, if you don't at least the 3 headed dog won't be hungry.:D
Hux,
You have WAY to much time on your hands!!!

Puppet Master

Likes Dirt

• A peice of meat.
  • A peice of string.
  • A bar of soap.
Shhh Hux you'll give it away!! Genius

dl79

Likes Dirt
If you don't know, you won't know, you know?

Builders are never keen on giving out directions to their trails, especially on the internet.

People who know where the trail is won't tell because it breaks rule no.423 of MTB

Dave

mudmav

Likes Dirt

•A peice of meat.
•A peice of string.
•A bar of soap.
Go through town (Doesn't matter which direction) and keep going for 26.3 minutes. Turn left at the Tree, keep going for another 32 minutes until you see another tree, turn right and stop at the stream with the white pebbles, leave your peice of soap here, cross the stream and walk 61 paces. Here you will find a leprachaun by the name of Shaun, give him the string. Whilest Shaun the leprachaun is mesmerised by the string, ask him for directions to the boulder, once at the boulder you'll see the 3 headed dog the trail fairies put there, you need to quickly toss the meat in a Southerly direction to distract the 3 headed dog from gurading the trail. If you survive, you will be able to ride the track, if you don't at least the 3 headed dog won't be hungry

That hux is a bloody pisser, the thing that gets to me is that if people are willing to put in the time and hard work to find tracks and or offer to help the builders then their is always a chance that once you gain the builders trust that they will let you in on their little secrets. But their seems to be a growing trend of people who have no wish to put in the hard yards to help build and maintain tracks asking for before mentioned tracks locations on this forum. To these people i would say " get some bloody manners " If you cant be bothered building the friendships necessary through hard work on a shovel. Then find some land and build your own bloody tracks.

Im so glad people dont give out the location of this bloody awesome track, i made friends with some people that regularly ride and maintain this track and then offered to help them dig on another track they were building, even then they were reluctant to give out the location of this track, they pointed me in the general direction and then i spent quite a few hours walking around in the bush in that general area before i found this track.

The fact that it took so long to find and also so much hard work made it all the more rewarding when i rode it for the first time.

So in conclussion instead of putting up a post on rotorburn (farkin) and asking for the exact location of the track maybe do some research make some friends put in some hard yards and then go searching for yourself. Oh and if you ever ge passed the three headed dog dont then go and tell every man and his dog the location.

p.s Hux i have never met the 3 headed dog but i did have a run in with a very very large brown snake last summer on the track and saw him on 2 other ocassions last summer in the exact same spot!!!!

ando_assi

Likes Dirt
What crap.... Get it legalized and then tell everybody, that way there is a co-ordinated approach to getting MTB opportunities for everyone, every where! If every body took this approach then there would be no trails.... It irates me as i spend most of my time at trails that everybody rides, i would love to sneak into the bush and create my own trails that i want to ride, but it is not in the MTB's community interest for me to do it.

Unless it's on private land

...but i agree with the no dig, no ride approach

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
p.s Hux i have never met the 3 headed dog but i did have a run in with a very very large brown snake last summer on the track and saw him on 2 other ocassions last summer in the exact same spot!!!!
It's rumoured that a certain trail fairy got bitten by Barney a few times in the process of teaching him to guard. Barney the Brown snake is very proficient at it now. If you have permission to ride, he won't bite. But he does take shots at riders running Kenda's.:D

What crap.... Get it legalized and then tell everybody, **snip**...but i agree with the no dig, no ride approach
That's a little hypocritical don't you think Ando?:confused: