NSW Pole Lovers sale

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Link Sports was the local service support for Pole Bicycles of Finland ... however, Pole have decided to bring it back inhouse and so we have a number of frames to clear. These are the V1.2 models ... in the 140mm the difference between the V1.2 and 1.3 is in the cable routing. Sizing Geo, colours remain the same.

The 150 Evolink is a collectable ... replaced by the 158 with Geo and sizing changes.

Item: 1) Pole Evolink 150 XL Black demo frame – ridden 4 times
Item Condition: 4 ride old - like new ... 5 year manufacturers warranty as at date of sale
Reason for selling: as above
Price and price conditions: $2400 (include GST) ... shipped all capitals ... if you are in regional AU, I'm happy subsidise or share the pain.
Extra Info: Build kits also available

Sold ... cheers Andrew

Item: 2) Pole Evolink 140 L Black demo frame – ridden 6 times
Item Condition: 6 ride old - like new ... 5 year manufacturers warranty as at date of sale
Price and price conditions: $2400 (include GST) ... shipped all capitals ... if you are in regional AU, I'm happy subsidise or share the pain.

Sold ... cheers Murray

Item: 3)
Pole Evolink 140 Medium Blue New
Item Condition: New with 5 year manufacturers warranty as at date of sale
Price and price conditions: $2800 (include GST) ... shipped all capitals ... if you are in regional AU, I'm happy subsidise or share the pain.
Pictures:

Item: 4) Pole Evolink 140 Black Med New x2 (Both Sold)
Item Condition: New with 5 year manufacturers warranty as at date of sale
Price and price conditions: $2800 each (include GST) ... shipped all capitals ... if you are in regional AU, I'm happy subsidise or share the pain.

Pictures:

Demo build 1 – currently on 140 Large – Available with any frame
a. Lyrik RCT 3 160mm 51mm offset
b. Oozy 395 29er wheels with Onza Ibex 29 2.4 tyre
c. SRAM GX Groupset 12 speed 10-50 32T with Guide RE 180/180 - Sold
d. Spank Oozy 50mm stem/Spike 800 bars 15mm rise
e. KS Lev Si 30.9/150 drop with Burgtec Chromo saddle - sold
i. RRP $4419 $3300 with any frame
Has been used about 6 rides

Demo build 2 – currently on 150 XL – Available with any 150
a. Rockshox Yari 150 ($550)
b. XT Drivetrain with Xt brakes 203/180 (sold)
c. Spike 50mm stem/Spike 800 30 bars (sold)
d. Oozy 345 27.5 with Ibex 27x2.4 ($570)
e. KS Lev SI 30.9/150 with Burgtec chromo saddle

Has been used about 4 rides

New XT and Sram build kits also available ... all sourced locally. Link Sports will continue to support these frames and components should warranty apply. However, all decisions and replacements will come out of Finland for the frames. Please note.

Any questions. Email or telephone is best for quick responses... not on here often enough apologies.
Alan@linksports.com.au Tel 02 95607841.

An unbiased review :)
I'm keeping my 140mm and ride it in 29" mode. I'm pretty much faster everywhere on it ... slack + steep seat tube angles make it climb everywhere ... add 29" and provided you can keep a steady cadence it motors up and over tech features surprisingly easy.

Descending and corners is where its at. so be prepared for stupid grins.

Long wheelbase means you aren't going to be wheelie'ing like you use to ... but be honest ... you suck at wheelies anyway. You would normally just plough anyway :) ... this is the bike for you.

The only real trouble spot due to the long wheelbase comes from trails you aren't familiar with. Ss or quick changes of direction can catch you ... but where you know this is coming ... you pretty much automatically accomodate as per any normal bike. Tight corners / changing radius corners are actually OK ... if you like to rail corners the 29" wheels are for you

I'm 5'7" and ride on the Medium Pole ... I use a 50mm stem and have experimented with 800 and 720 bars ... I'll likely end up at 740s with 30mm rise.

If I were to change anything ... I think it could loose 2kgs.

Otherwise, I'm happy to continue riding Pole :)
140 Med Blue (2).jpg 140 Med Blue (3).jpg 150 Med Black (1).jpg 150 Med Black (2).jpg140 Large (6).jpg
140 Large (6).jpg

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Updated ... c'mon medium Pole Lovers ... we got Blue Pole, Black Pole, Long Pole, Slack Pole ... c'mon Pole Lovers

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love a good pole, and you sir have some of the nicest pole pics getting around!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Last 1 ... Medium Blue 140 evolink ... all others sold.

Thanks farkers for the referals and buyers ... much appreciated.

If you still want a Pole, but we ran out of sizes ... feel free to ping us an email ... we are still friendly with the gents at Pole so happy to play match maker.

Cheers
Al

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
Hey Nerf Herder. Had shit loads of bills roll in ($4000 plumbing bill for starters :(), so might have to let the Evolink 140 frame go (large). Could you let me know if you had anyone else chasing one. Cheers Muz.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
there was another interested.
email me and Ill ask Jase to track down details and hook you both up.
good luck ... hope all short term stuff mate.
al