STOLEN Polygon Trid zz Newcastle

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn, this sucks Poodle! Unfortunately I don't like your chances of ever getting it back.

Like a good Burner, what bike are you eyeing off now?
Unfortunately I don't hold much optimism either. This incident was so different to most bike theft scenarios though. Instead of shit bag cutting off a lock, they performed a snatch and grab.

I am in discussions with my insurer and won't be eyeing anything off until that is finalised. Will be something similar to what I had though, despite such bikes rapidly becoming unicorns.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is if they get caught by me.
See I thought something similar. I'm not a small person (not a monster either - 183cm and about 90kg at present) and I have a generally unfriendly appearance, especially after a long day of work. The thief was a small fellow (at best 170cm and about 65kg). Perhaps he was confident he could run faster than me? Or that if I caught him I wouldn't really be mad? There is only a very slim chance ill ever find out his thought process, but I do know he can run faster than me. No real accomplishment there as I can't run for shit! And I pulled my hamstring surging after the cunt.

safreek

But seriously, wrap your bloody helmet around the pedal and frame. I don't do the helmet thing so I just wrap my dick around the wheel