Post your 29er!

Sumgy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ho Le Phuc, that bike is floating on air, awesome camera shot

need that dropper post on , can see a serious injury to the crown jewels happening
Really?
I must be doing something wrong as I have not managed to rack the jewels in all my years of riding without a dropper.

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
Well gents, I just bought my first 29er - well frame, fork, wheels at least. Off a member here, no less.

Awaiting a rear sprocket, hence the lack of chain, but did get some good deals on stuff from the states - SLX brakes, XT cranks etc.

Still got a few minor issues to sort out before the iAdventure race next week:
  • The chainring is currently on the outside of the cranks - not sure if the chainline is going to work that way but the ugly edges of the XT crank arms make my jaw twitch and one day I might just snap. Has anyone seen bolt caps for the XT cranks? I've seen something similar for the XTR ones.
  • Still need to adjust the position of the lockout lever too, so I can flip the stem and lower the bars - turns out the BB tool I ordered won't fit the top of the lefty either, damn - really need the open ended shimano one. Might just do some mods to the tool with a dremel.

Would love to put some white rims on it eventually. I have a ti bolt up rear skewer on the way too, with a blue anodised cap, and a blue ano seat clamp - call me a fashion whore, I don't mind

muvro

Likes Dirt
Ho Le Phuc, that bike is floating on air, awesome camera shot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is a great shot isn't it.

Yep, sure is Mt Annan rocks. :) I was out at Dargle too. was a great event as usual :)

Considering that shot was taken only the second time I'd ridden that bike, let alone a 29er on anything but bitumen. I was so stoked with how it performed and handled and how easy it was to feel the bike. A really sweet frame set.

redline316

Likes Dirt
My 2013 Rocky Mountain Element 930

Hi,

My new rocky mountain element 930, two rides in and loving it. Already upgraded to 2x10 slx crank set, slx shifters, mid cage clutched slx rear derailleur.

IMG_2031 (1024x683).jpgIMG_2029 (1024x683).jpg

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Hi,

My new rocky mountain element 930, two rides in and loving it. Already upgraded to 2x10 slx crank set, slx shifters, mid cage clutched slx rear derailleur.
Welcome to the Rocky family, it is a bike that you will love more and more with every ride!

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New guy here from the Hunter Valley..
Previously riding an xtc but recently acquired an anthem x0 and loving it!

fletchog

Likes Dirt
2010 Xtc

Got this from a Rotorburner. As have some of the upgrades, Thompson stem and post, xtr cranks and pedals, xx brakes..
XO 10 spd with grip shifter, carbonio flight saddle.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
New 29er Yeti ARCX

Full Ultegra including tubeless wheels, Easton carbon forks and bars, Moots post, 3T carbon stem and Avid Ultimate's. Have a set of Fulcrum 5s for the chunky off road stuff too.

Thank you OCDr - you rock my Yeti world.

Attachments

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I reckon. I have a blinged TBc and yet...there's something so desirable about that cobby aluminium thing.

It looks amazing.