Post your all mountain bike

romy

Likes Dirt
Nice Genius! Any reason you're not running the Twinloc?
Cheers,

I bought the Carbon frame 2nd hand and was offered the twinloc system and fork but it was a fox 32 and I already had the 34 so I have it a miss. I just took the nude shock as i need a shock to run for now and will probably upgrade to a monarch or float x. More of a set and forget kinda guy and am not a huge fan of to many cables/controls etc. reverb and rear mech is enough for my little brain to think about. :)

kwikee

Likes Dirt
I love the Twinloc, 3 different bikes at the touch of a lever! Is the 34 CTD? You could convert it pretty easily if so. I do get it that there's a shit load of cables with the Twinloc, though, especially with a dropper. Great frame, though. Not greatly recognised by the masses, and underrated IMO.

romy

Likes Dirt
I love the Twinloc, 3 different bikes at the touch of a lever! Is the 34 CTD? You could convert it pretty easily if so. I do get it that there's a shit load of cables with the Twinloc, though, especially with a dropper. Great frame, though. Not greatly recognised by the masses, and underrated IMO.
Yeah its a CTD, maybe at a later date ill consider the upgrade. Yeah Frame is RAD!!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

Haven't made too many changes since I built it! Not much stuff I could upgrade that would be worth doing!
Stem looks pretty long for that head angle. You don't get that constant OTB feeling with that setup?

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
Stem looks pretty long for that head angle. You don't get that constant OTB feeling with that setup?
Nope, it's a 67deg head angle from memory, it's currently a 80mm stem I think, never get that OTB feeling at all, it feels very balanced, especially when flying :)