Post your all mountain bike

floody

Wheel size expert
Nah nah I mean the Charge Splashbacks on the old skool Yeti. Definitely deserves some vintage rubber.

toby

Likes Dirt
2012 Remedy 9.9

Had this one for a few weeks, and finally got a chance to get around to taking some shots.

Really happy with this purchase. Was looking for something very different to my Epic 29er and this really fits the bill. Where the Epic wants to attack and go faster faster... this thing just wants to have fun!

So plush and frankly it feels like it could go anywhere.

Looking forward to a long hot summer having fun on this bike!

11.7kg with pedals and tubes!

main.jpgtop.jpgfront.jpg

Last edited:

my02

Likes Dirt
Queens park

Toby, was that you in Queens Park yesterday afternoon around 5.30? Very similar looking Remedy.

Newts

Likes Dirt
Cheers mate

Loving this bike, super light 11.5kg, and so much fun to ride

I read all the reviews and that is what sold me

Definitely splurged on this
How did you get it down to 11.5kg?
Mine was measured at 12.2kg - the red stickers must be heavier than the blue

Newts

Likes Dirt
No reverb & XTR cranks maybe?
When are you going to come out for a ride with your new beast mate?
Ripped my abs 2 weeks ago. Ultrasound next week. If it is a ripped abdominal muscle it could take 6 months to completely repair - If hernia, operation and a few weeks of rehab.
Had no luck over the past 8 weeks.

Once I can sneeze without pain and move freely, I will be on the bike

dunndog

Eats Squid
Nice Toby. Just bought a new 2011 Remedy 8 for a price that could not be passed up, and although not quite the same beast as yours, it will go almost anywhere and feels super fun to ride. A few upgrades going on and an offset shock bushing to slacken by .5 degree and it's a weapon! Will post pics soon once I get it fitted out and clean.. Very nice mate, enjoy.

G-Tech

Squid
How did you get it down to 11.5kg?
Mine was measured at 12.2kg - the red stickers must be heavier than the blue
Running Easton carbon fibre bars, Thomson stem and seat post

Dt swiss wheels and hubs

Full XTR groupset

And maybe the blue stickers :lol:

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
New Bike Finally Arrived! - guess which one and win a prize

After a little bit of a false start with the Shan, my new frame has arrived. Ross will spend the next week building it up, but as I still have tons of swag lying around my house I thought I may as well give something to the needy while I wait

I reckon if you can guess this AM bike from these photos (and I have a wider definition of AM than some of you, so think hard young padawan) then you should get a brand new e-13 38T chain ring (silver) posted at my expense!

P1010599.jpgP1010601.jpg

Spec
Frame: ?
Fork - Fox Talas 36 (more than 150mm - less than 200mm)
Shock - CCDB Air
Handlebars - Easton Haven Carbon
Stem - Renthal
Headset - Cane Creek Angle Set
Seatpost - rockshox Reverb
Front brake - Formula The One 180mm
Rear brake - Formula The One 180mm
Cranks - SRAM XO
Chainguide - E Thirteen LG1
Rear derailleur - SRAM XO
Rear shifter - SRAM XO
Cassette - 11-36T
Wheelset - Easton Haven Carbon
Tyres - Hans Dampf 2.3 tubeless
Total weight - Smegging heavy - this will be no light weight whippet AM race job - it is more a Pit Bull X Husky

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Nope - that'd be a whippet in my mind anyway (not that I mind whippets - I own one). Clues...? US brand. You can run two shock options to go from 6.5" to 8" of travel.