Post your all mountain bike

wavike

Likes Dirt
The dont have bottle cage mounts, what you can see is for the battery mount for the eishock I assume. Ill be mountin the battery for my lights there :)
Ahhh, just went for a carpark test ride - didn't look like bottle mount (but shop guy said it was) weighted up at 13.6+ lot heavier than stated. Coming off a 120mm stumpy that's 12.7 with XT trail pedals and 2.2 tires/tubes I'd like to kept the next bike 13kg +/- (which might meam more $).

Aussie Biker

Likes Bikes
I was undecided on the 2012 model because of the QR skewers but when the 2013 model was released with bolt-thrus and a threaded bb it was a no brainer! I already had a dropper for it so no probs there but it does seem an odd move by Lapierre when you consider most of the bikes competition have them. Tubeless should be standard for a $3k+ bike too. I guess posts and tyres are a personal thing anyway.
I smashed a heap of strava pb's today without aiming to and half of them were climbs! Totally unexpected considering im nowhere near my peak fitness so im pretty bloody stoked with it :)
Thats awesome mate well done!

Cheers

my02

Likes Dirt
Hurry with pics, I freakin love these rigs!
Done.

Pics are crap but they're from an iMoan.

Also, no build "journey" to take to you on and no dramatic lighting - just a bike with bits and widgets.

Rides rather pleasantly........thinking it should be re-named Mofo HD.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Might of said it to you....but I now think that with SC doing longer TT's (ie. 23" on the TR & TB) the LT would benefit too....so I understand the L you went for...

Though just for me.....could you throw on some Burgtec offset bushings to make it 1deg slacker, again I think this is another change the LT really needs.

......and a rear dropout system to run 26/27.5" wheels...

and your bike look tops!
I might look into that , but the bike shreds , better than my MK 2 nomad .

ongwooijin

Likes Bikes
My FSR.jpg

My year 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Expert.
Purchased and flown in from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Photo taken mid 2012 in Fox Creek Forest.
Few upgrades since.
120mm RockShox Reverb dropper post installed.
Mavic CrossMax wheels front and back.
Drive train has been replaced. Same specs as original.
Only a 1-1/2 years in Australia. Have been to Eagle, Mitcham/Belair, FoX Creek and also Melrose. Planning on Mt Buller next.
See u guys in the trails!

static_X3

Likes Dirt
Cool pic. I got all excited and thought that looks like fox creek! Lol and so it is.

Have you been to the craigburn farm trails?

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definately!
That bike would shred the local AM that i ride.

How does it ride? Any different to 26" wheels???

Crimson

Likes Dirt
No idea, still haven't got pedals on it yet! (I know criminal)

I promise I'm putting them on shortly and going to bed the brakes in.

scotty thommo

Likes Dirt
IMG_1399.jpg

My AM rig
Lapieere Spicey 916 full carbon
Easton Haven wheels and cockpit
XTR/XT drivetrain
Forumla brakes
FOX 36's Talas up front
FOX RP2 in the rear

Such a nice bike to ride has hardly any pedal-bob at all and is a great all rounder. Climbs like a XC bike and decends like a DH bike.

Sadley she is for sale at the monemt seeing as though a have only ridden it twice in the coupple of months owning.
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...rre-spicey-916-CARBON-GOODNESS-CHEAP-AS-CHIPS!!!!!!