Post your all mountain bike

Gripo

Eats Squid
The new ride Bandit 29er
Only mods converted the wheels to tubless droped the stem lovin this bike.
One of my favorite 29rs... good angles, with the wheels in proportion.....it just looks right and ready to shred.

Pity they are changing it up for 2013 and if only they would have done a carbon version to get the weight down for my old man legs.

Tallboy LTc it will have to be....sigh ;)

ronster44

Likes Dirt
One of my favorite 29rs... good angles, with the wheels in proportion.....it just looks right and ready to shred.

Pity they are changing it up for 2013 and if only they would have done a carbon version to get the weight down for my old man legs.

Tallboy LTc it will have to be....sigh ;)
Hay Gripper Shred it dose!! and don`t worry about the weight its 13.4kgs as is
with the 2.2 kg transition wheels. So there is plenty of scope for weight loss but
i`m happy with it as is. My first ride was at the rocky trail rollercoster at Ourimbah
Fun was had.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
The new ride Bandit 29er

Only mods converted the wheels to tubless droped the stem lovin this bike.
Good COLOUR choice.....

Get a dropper on that bad boy!

I Built new wheels for mine....
Chris King with Arch EX.... Climbs more easily, Still bombs! The bike is faster and more capable than I will ever be!

Enjoy

Last edited:

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Hay Gripper Shred it dose!! and don`t worry about the weight its 13.4kgs as is
with the 2.2 kg transition wheels. So there is plenty of scope for weight loss but
i`m happy with it as is. My first ride was at the rocky trail rollercoster at Ourimbah
Fun was had.
Where did the Evo end up??..sticking with green is a good thing!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Good COLOUR choice.....

Get a dropper on that bad boy!

I Built new wheels for mine....
Chris King with Arch EX.... Climbs more easily, Still bombs! The bike is faster and more capable than I will ever be!

Enjoy
Is yours Chris King hubs??...if so what do you think of them?, i went Kings also, but the heavy duty, stainless freehub, strengthened axle and bolt up fun bolts, absolutely love mine and that noise!

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Is yours Chris King hubs??...if so what do you think of them?, i went Kings also, but the heavy duty, stainless freehub, strengthened axle and bolt up fun bolts, absolutely love mine and that noise!
Love my Kings.
Have had them for about 4 yrs and they've never missed a beat. Bought the axle conversion kits for 15mm front and 12x142 rear.

Also put in a King Headset

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Love my Kings.
Have had them for about 4 yrs and they've never missed a beat. Bought the axle conversion kits for 15mm front and 12x142 rear.

Also put in a King Headset
That was why i dropped a small fortune on the hubs, they seem to last several bikes, not a bad word written about them, and i concur, the workmanship that goes into the rear hub is extraordinary, helical spline etc etc, enjoy your bike mate!

tango

Likes Bikes
Very nice bike, am thinking of getting one myself, but will probably hold a bit until later when other manufacturer gets onto it.......but still a nice bike.

shannon23455

Likes Dirt
First ride impressions, glad I bought it. Was a little sloppy so mainly fire trails today. Tomorrow will be a better indication. Different area a lot dryer.