Post your all mountain bike

Stumpy13

Likes Bikes
Been browsing through this thread for a while now and I've been really enjoying all the bikes that have been posted. :D It's about time I contribute! This is my rig! 2013 Spec Stumpy Evo! Upgrading bits still but love the way it feels none the less!

Last edited:

Fish90

Likes Dirt
Been browsing through this thread for a while now and I've been really enjoying all the bikes that have been posted. :D It's about time I contribute! This is my rig! 2013 Spec Stumpy Evo! Upgrading bits still but love the way it feels none the less!
Looks tough mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crim 87

Likes Dirt
Looks tough mate

looks awsome man i wanted one of these so bad but they didn't ship them to Aus , so i settled for the enduro 29. how's the shifting with the extra cog or is it 1x11 ?? what's next for the upgrades ??

Stumpy13

Likes Bikes
looks awsome man i wanted one of these so bad but they didn't ship them to Aus , so i settled for the enduro 29. how's the shifting with the extra cog or is it 1x11 ?? what's next for the upgrades ??
Thanks!!! It's a 1x10. Swapped out the 16t with a wolftooth 42t giant cog. Got a 32t raceface NW on the front. I'd like to get a set of pikes and maybe swap out the rear shock with a monarch plus debonair! No funds yet though. The enduro 29 is a sick bike as well! Any pics?

Last edited:

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Wow... 3 people other than me that don't hate Spesch.

I thought I was a lonely traveller out here.

Btw the stumpy looks good :rockon:

Stumpy13

Likes Bikes
Wow... 3 people other than me that don't hate Spesch.

I thought I was a lonely traveller out here.

Btw the stumpy looks good :rockon:
Cheers mate! The Spesch stumpy evo just looked right for me. I looked at several others but the stance, geometry and ride was just right for me :) The 650b stumpy however is another story. Just looks wrong IMO.

crim 87

Likes Dirt
Thanks!!! It's a 1x10. Swapped out the 16t with a wolftooth 42t giant cog. Got a 32t raceface NW on the front. I'd like to get a set of pikes and maybe swap out the rear shock with a monarch plus debonair! No funds yet though. The enduro 29 is a sick bike as well! Any pics?
yeah nice bud im going swap to some pikes when i get some extra coin for sure. so have you lost much smoothness with the giant cog shifting wouldn't mind getting one to just heard a lot of negatives about them

crim 87

Likes Dirt

Here's a few pics to pal I've upgraded the bars ,grips , gone 1x10 , dropper post , gone tubeless and put the mallet crank Bros on instead of the shimano xt pedals so much better

Stumpy13

Likes Bikes
yeah nice bud im going swap to some pikes when i get some extra coin for sure. so have you lost much smoothness with the giant cog shifting wouldn't mind getting one to just heard a lot of negatives about them
It took awhile to get the shifting right. My mate and I worked on it overnight before we got it shifting perfectly. The only noticeable difference is shifting from 15t to 19t but you get used to it after a couple of rides and it doesnt bother much anymore. I might swap out the 15t for a 16t if I can find one. I'm not regretting the conversion :) At least I've got a that bailout gear on the tougher climbs!