Post your all mountain bike

static_X3

Likes Dirt

2014 Kona Honzo
Not sure if this belongs here... kona have claimed it to be in the same league as the operator in their manual! (Im sure thats a print error, lol)
That said, I plan on riding it everywhere I took my zesty so that's everything but double black diamonds.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
That Honzo looks sensational.

Only thing is that it seems to have too many cogs on the rear. I see a bike like that and think SS.

Regardless, beautiful ride there.

Koper25

Likes Dirt
2014 Kona Honzo
Not sure if this belongs here... kona have claimed it to be in the same league as the operator in their manual! (Im sure thats a print error, lol)
That said, I plan on riding it everywhere I took my zesty so that's everything but double black diamonds.
+1 for this. I love mine. So simple, but yet so fun to ride.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah it's a Lapierre X-Flow 612, using the Pendbox tech..it looks like this close up.

Haven't taken it for a ride yet, waiting to swap all the parts over, then it'll get its maiden voyage, most likely at Lysty or Red Hill (if its not too wet).

mrbernie

Likes Bikes
Dear god, so many awesome bikes in this thread. Have just looked through 8 months worth of posts - couldn't stop clicking :)

I see no Devinci's posted recently however (if at all?), so let me add mine into the mix.
Only a couple of rides old but you can't wipe the smile off my face. Couldn't be happier.

Still debating a dropper post... but happy without!

Devinci Spartan
Pikes + Monarch Plus
Flow EX + Industry Nine hubs
Raceface Sixc cranks + DMR vault pedals
XX1/X01 drivetrain + Wolftooth chainring
Sram Guide RS brakes
Answer Carbon 720 AM bars + Thomson Stem
Thomson Seatpost + ye'olde saddle

Z

Zaf

Dear god, so many awesome bikes in this thread. Have just looked through 8 months worth of posts - couldn't stop clicking :)

I see no Devinci's posted recently however (if at all?), so let me add mine into the mix.
Only a couple of rides old but you can't wipe the smile off my face. Couldn't be happier.

Still debating a dropper post... but happy without!

Devinci Spartan
Pikes + Monarch Plus
Flow EX + Industry Nine hubs
Raceface Sixc cranks + DMR vault pedals
XX1/X01 drivetrain + Wolftooth chainring
Sram Guide RS brakes
Answer Carbon 720 AM bars + Thomson Stem
Thomson Seatpost + ye'olde saddle
I know you're debating it, but stop that immediately and just got and get one.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I know you're debating it, but stop that immediately and just got and get one.
+1 - A black stanchion LEV would suit that perfectly!
Once you get one, you will no longer be able to imagine riding without one (unless you're just plain weird).

As for me, I know my bike isn't exactly considered an 'AM' bike - that's pretty much half of what it gets used for regardless... so I might add it into the mix, even though it's just a boring old Giant.

Beej1

As for me, I know my bike isn't exactly considered an 'AM' bike
Replace 'AM' with 'Enduro' and it's a more temporally suitable statement :)

Not that you should care what category your bike belongs in. This thread is pretty much just an 'Awesome Bikes' thread anyway. Like that Spartan above ... awesome.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's the use that defines a mountain bike, not the marketing.
Ride whatever you have where ever you can and enjoy it I say. Doesn't matter to me if it's a discount store bike or a $10K one, all mountain is exactly what it says I reckon.
Or buy serveral different bikes and be a dick about it. ;)