Post your all mountain bike

haltz

Likes Dirt
Poor Haltzy... It IS a very attractive lawn though.
The bike is ok too ;)
Haha the lawn took more effort than the bike so it's some great feedback, I offer half hour laying on the lawn sessions for 15 or 25 for a full hour if anyone's interested

Bermshot

Banned
nice lawn

10char
Yep, no dog shit or their running ruts.

Is that it now, the horizontal shock moves in a better understanding of the universe than the vertical?

Beautiful bike man, I just see so many companies going the horizontal more now, that I have to think, that is the way.

fat_panda

Squid
gt sensor elite 27.5 bandwagon

So finally jumped on a 650b and retired my stumpjumper which my mate promptly took off my hands. Its a work in progress but heres my GT sensor elite 2015 S frame.

Mods so far.

Anodized blue 180mm rotors
Andodized blue seat clamp
Centrelock to 6 bolt adapter
110mm DNM dropper
T.H.E thin line grips.
Crank brothers candy
Jetblack Blue pedals ( spare )
1x10 single front chain ring ( not yet installed )

Mods to Come.
Stem
Tubeless
Front forks possibly a 34 Kashima or a Marzocchi 350

So far the bike has been great and loving the performance, its not as light as my 2014 stumpjumper evo (12,2kgs) but meh its more than what my skills can handle anyway. GT @ 13.4kgs

Cheers

Last edited:

sebbyreddan

Likes Dirt
Pivot.jpg

My toy...now with Saints, CCDB Inline and Push Factory System Elite Damper....still working out the suspension tuning but it already feels miles better than Fox CTD (Cant Tune Dampers)

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
View attachment 304313

My toy...now with Saints, CCDB Inline and Push Factory System Elite Damper....still working out the suspension tuning but it already feels miles better than Fox CTD (Cant Tune Dampers)
Nice one. Keen to hear how the Inline goes. I'm not particularly impressed with the rear end of my 5.7C at the moment, and I suspect the CTD shock has something to do with it.

Hawker180

Squid
2015 Norco Range 7.1

My new bike, 2015 Norco Range 7.1 alloy

Modifications:
Wolftooth Wide narrow chain ring 32t (red)
XT rear cassette with wolftooth 42t and 16t sprockets
Blackspire Bottom bracket bash
Odi Troy Lee Grips
DMR Vault pedals

Last edited:

marc.r

Likes Dirt
hahah looks like norco 2015 bikes are hitting aussie shores... every man and his dog has one this week! norcos are the new banshees

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahah looks like norco 2015 bikes are hitting aussie shores... every man and his dog has one this week! norcos are the new banshees
Expect the farken Sight 7.2C's. Mid-Feb is what I'm expecting now. This is after been promised end of October...... Hopefully it's worth the wait.....

shannon23455

Likes Dirt
From what I understand it's not the fault of Norco. There was an issue with the cc inline. Better that they fix the issue before riders get hold pf the bikes and blame norco.

EMF

Eats Squid
another Santagiant for Xmas

Got this one for an early xmas present and blew my shoulder trying it :third:
Try again 2015

:party:

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My new bike, picked it up last night

2015 Norco Range 7.1 alloy

Parts to fit:
Wolftooth Wide narrow chain ring 32t (red)
XT rear cassette with wolftooth 42t and 16t sprockets
Bottom bracket bash

Have only ridden it for about 5mins, keen to get out there on it.

Hopefully Santa bought you some cable cutters ;)