Post your all mountain bike

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Decided to ditch the DH rig and get into Enduro a bit more, still not comfortable yet on the larger frame, having to change my riding position a bit. But give it some time and we should be sweet.....

$_20.JPG

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Decided to ditch the DH rig and get into Enduro a bit more, still not comfortable yet on the larger frame, having to change my riding position a bit. But give it some time and we should be sweet.....

View attachment 330497
Is the soda what you class as the DH rig, or just rationalising dos to one bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aanon

Likes Dirt
My new marsheen, 2016 Spesh Enduro carbon expert, 27.5.
Had it for a few weeks and it is starting to feel pretty good, changed out some bits, now has Easton 27mm ARC rims on Hope pro4 hubs, Magic Mary front tyre, Minion SS rear, Easton Havoc carbon bar and Renthal stem.
Should see a few races, some epic trail rides, local loops and thrown down a few dh runs, a bit of everything really, lets call it mountain biking.

Attachments

aanon

Likes Dirt
What made you go for Arc 27's over the 30's?
Crc and Merlin only had 27mm as did a few others I checked, so went with CRC.
My last set of Rovals did not fare too well so figured put the ones off of this aside for when I move the bike on .

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I was gonna ask what made you go for the arc 27's over the stock fattie wheels?
true. the 27.5 fatties i rode seemed fine, but my 29 fatties were a little flexy. not sure if the different lacing pattern on the traverse fatties helps stiffen them up a bit.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
true. the 27.5 fatties i rode seemed fine, but my 29 fatties were a little flexy. not sure if the different lacing pattern on the traverse fatties helps stiffen them up a bit.
I didn't know there was a difference in lacing. I know the expert level bikes get a different wheelset hand-built up with DT straight pull spokes and hubs vs the comp model. I've had a bad experience with an old set of traverse wheels on a comp model enduro being flexy and what not but I've been stoked with the fatties on my expert.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I didn't know there was a difference in lacing. I know the expert level bikes get a different wheelset hand-built up with DT straight pull spokes and hubs vs the comp model. I've had a bad experience with an old set of traverse wheels on a comp model enduro being flexy and what not but I've been stoked with the fatties on my expert.
My povo rovals are laced 2x on normal hubs with J bend spokes. The traverse sets get the DT straight pull hubs with more spokes on the disc side and radial lacing on the drive side.
Given you're happy with yours I'm guessing they are stiffer than mine!

They use the same wheelsets on the camber, stumpy and Enduro... I think it's just a touch too light on for the Enduro. I just need to buy myself a nice 120mm frame to stick them on, along with everything else I replaced on the Enduro.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Wreckoning with eagle:

Just need to change the rear tyre to a kaiser, flip the links to x-low, trim the steerer, and wait for the bite on my leg to heal.

slowmick

38-39"
Wreckoning with eagle:

Just need to change the rear tyre to a kaiser, flip the links to x-low, trim the steerer, and wait for the bite on my leg to heal.
that's very purdy. eagle doesn't look a novelty sized as i expected. enjoy the ride :thumb: