Post Your DH Bike

heavyp

You heard it here first
I know there is a post your ride forum, but I just popped into the XC/Enduro forum for the first time and they have there own "Post Your XC/Enduro machine" with thousands of posts.

Lets start one in here as I always go have a look in the "Post Your Ride" forum looking of DH bikes but there are not enough in there for my liking.

I guess ill go first but its not really my ride the day I bought her
bike.jpg
And this is how she's is at the moment, I'm almost there with parts and so far she's cost me about $1900 and climbing
IMG_2400.jpg

I'm in the market for a new steed but I'm going to hold off till later on in the year as im so indecisive and want to see what will come out for 2014 but the v10c is at the top of the list at this stage, but liking that new GT prototype very much.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Mine since 2004 (bought new)

Only notable change since then is saint m810 levers to replace original (ewwwww), dual control shifters.
7 more months until genuine retro'ey goodness on a 10yo rig:third:

Edit. oh, yeah, ragged and snapped the original 888RC lowers soon after buying it, so sporting aftermarket stealth bodels since then.

chinski

Likes Bikes
go the Dirtbag haha !!

this is my first DH bike, had it for afew months & got hooked so I'm upgrading, still a fun bike though !!

Staunch

Eats Squid

The bloke down at cashies told me it'd be good for commuting because the shockers absorb all the impact from potholes and gutters so I got it. It goes aight for cruising down to the bottle-o for some goon too. Also rips skids like a beast because the knobby tyres give so much extra grip. Think I might put one of them motors off ebay on it soon to blast around and do doughies at the local primary school to impress the squids as well as show up the dickheads on the bikepaths.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my first rig in 2010
p4pb6459224.jpg
then my second one that i got after selling the glory.
got this a few months ago, love it so much!
IMG_0260.jpg

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The bloke down at cashies told me it'd be good for commuting because the shockers absorb all the impact from potholes and gutters so I got it. It goes aight for cruising down to the bottle-o for some goon too. Also rips skids like a beast because the knobby tyres give so much extra grip. Think I might put one of them motors off ebay on it soon to blast around and do doughies at the local primary school to impress the squids as well as show up the dickheads on the bikepaths.
you never cease to amaze me oskar:pound:

morticus

Likes Dirt
Was wondering how long it would take to turn into a Post your demo thread! Mine is just like the green one but has different bits. No need for another picture just yet!