Post your Rex, WRX drivers unite!

downhillboy

Banned
no ofence but i don't like subrus that much thay look good done up and evry thing like the one's aat autosalon.im not a huge fan of em i've been in one' before but i did not like casuse im a big boy my shoulders where hanging of the side of the seat.

wtp-addict

Likes Dirt
no ofence but i don't like subrus that much thay look good done up and evry thing like the one's aat autosalon.im not a huge fan of em i've been in one' before but i did not like casuse im a big boy my shoulders where hanging of the side of the seat.
Are you able to spell? because i didn't get a word you just said :confused:

SpectRe

Likes Dirt

Note large crack extending from lower passenger side of windscreen (since replaced)... darn cracks growing 10 fold parked in the snow.. *shakes fist*

Last edited:

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's my baby

I have also got some pics with the DH bikes loaded on the roof racks too. Will post when I get time

benno76

Likes Bikes
My well travelled Rexy. Born in Japan 1995 moved to the UK at age 5 then headed downunder at age 12 where she'll see out the rest of her days!!

Badams

Likes Dirt
they break too much because you cant run that much power into a 4 wheel drive car without problems in the longterm run. and there essentially bored out VW motors. dont like the on road wrx's but there wrc rally team is great its one of my favs, go subaru !!

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
they break too much because you cant run that much power into a 4 wheel drive car without problems in the longterm run. and there essentially bored out VW motors.
i dont know if i missed an argument or something but random 'much?

i dont understand what breaks? ej20t engines go and go and go, get 300.000km+ out of a 2 litre is pretty damn good, not to mention a 2ltr turbo.

obivoulsy if you do nothing but power mods, and dont strengthen anything of course its going to limit its life. but a stock wrx, is perfectly capable of going for... ever.

Last edited:

n00b

Likes Dirt
they break too much because you cant run that much power into a 4 wheel drive car without problems in the longterm run. and there essentially bored out VW motors. dont like the on road wrx's but there wrc rally team is great its one of my favs, go subaru !!
No.
Bored out VW! HAHAHAHA!

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
it was actauly meant to be a comma.. 300,000kms. as i had oringaly written 300kkms but it looked od.