Post your Roadie

Lorday

Eats Squid
Agree for longevity and puncture resistance, but damn they are skatey buggers in the wet!
Aww shit yeah. I've wet my wants more than once in the wet with these on my salsa. The numerous high speed roundabouts and corners on the way home from work doesn't help.

big gags

Likes Bikes
Eddy Merckx MX Leader - Columbus Max tubing, Record Derailleurs, Chorus everything else, Mavic Classic wheels, Rolls Titanio seat, Mavic Stem.

I love this bike and I am never going to sell it. I somehow scored it as is for $585 on ebay a few years ago (might have had something to do with the 63.5 cm seat tube and the bad photos in the ebay listing and it only had about 1200 km on the clock since new!!!

Attachments

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Well.. the C'Dale was really starting to look a little tired after 10 years of use... However, the frame is still as stiff, responsive, comfortable, and (reasonably) light as ever. So I figured she could do with a little spruce up. Full 7800 groupset, DA7900 C24 wheelset, and a cosmetic rehash - clear coated raw finish aluminium frame, carbon forks by Time blacked out.

From this: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5058/5427817560_5d98dc1642_b.jpg

To this:

The frame finish looks awesome in sunlight - it was blasted then hand sanded to a semi-smooth finish before being clearcoated - it has a really great industrial sort of appearance.

akashra

Eats Squid
This new toy arrived last week. It now already has DT Tricon RR1450 wheels on it, which brings it down to 7.22kg.

akashra

Eats Squid
Not unless I can find a lightweight set of tubeless tires. I'm running Ultremo R1s on that wheelset.