Post your Roadie

New roadie just arrived at the store...
10610490_10153119243242915_4178223217667286052_n_zpsmdan8ecn.jpg

Na a 675. I very nearly bought a 695, but... but... I've been drooling over the 675 since it was released, then when the pro tema colour came out I had to get one...the 695 is awesome...but the $$$. I can get me a wheel upgrade, roadie shoes and a bunch of other crap (and solar pannels for the house) with price diference. And I don't deserve this, let alone a 695.

Na a 675. I very nearly bought a 695, but... but... I've been drooling over the 675 since it was released, then when the pro tema colour came out I had to get one...the 695 is awesome...but the $$$. I can get me a wheel upgrade, roadie shoes and a bunch of other crap (and solar pannels for the house) with price diference. And I don't deserve this, let alone a 695.

I saw a built up 695 in a store in around Sept. last year, and almost fell over when I saw the price! But god damn it was gorgeous.

Nice bike though mate.. Enjoy it! A set of Corima's or Mavic's will be right at home underneath it! ;)

Just picked it up...pretty happy...i really want to put some of the Mavic ksyrium 125 wheels on it...we'll see.

DSC_0183_zpsambchido.jpg

Just picked it up...pretty happy...i really want to put some of the Mavic ksyrium 125 wheels on it...we'll see.

DSC_0183_zpsambchido.jpg

phwoah. i wasn't convinced on the integrated style stem on the release photo's... yours has sold me though!

if you ever want to sell it really cheap, i'll take it. :lol:

ps. is that a cat under your car?

How much more is the version with integrated brakes?

I remember just drooling over that at the lbs.
Oh a bunch!
You can get the 695 and 795 with integrated brakes... the 695 was going to be like $5K more the 795...er that again... so wasn't going there

How much more is the version with integrated brakes?

I remember just drooling over that at the lbs.

that's the 695 Aerolight. Ultegra build is 6999 pounds RRP so about 14k, or frame only is about 9k... at current exchange rates, minus shipping, etc. of course.

Last edited:
phwoah. i wasn't convinced on the integrated style stem on the release photo's... yours has sold me though!

if you ever want to sell it really cheap, i'll take it. :lol:

ps. is that a cat under your car?

Not any time soon... and yeah thats the cat, it looks like i've run him over, but he's just hangin out being cool as usual.

Back