Post your Roadie

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is my new baby....she is the shit. Dura 7900 is fantastic, massive step up from 105.
Nuts. Very nice

Here's mine with a borrowed set of carbon tubulars, cut 10 minutes off the 32km commute - dunno why? They make an awesome noise over 35kmph so I was trying to keep the speed up, that said, they sucked downhill in crosswinds so I was definitely slower DH and I'm generally going down on my way top work. But, it may have just been a good run, there are 68 traffic lights on my commute so that's a big factor.

Anyway, 'nuf said.

Attachments

QQQ

Squid
My Cervelo

Zipps are for sale if anyone is interested.
$1800 for the pair including skewers and tyres

DarrenHunt

Likes Dirt
Zipps are for sale if anyone is interested.
$1800 for the pair including skewers and tyres

How much does that weigh out of interest?

I've got a standard R3, with Force, Racing 1's and it's 7.050kg, wondering how far Sram Red and the SL would go.

QQQ

Squid
How much does that weigh out of interest?

I've got a standard R3, with Force, Racing 1's and it's 7.050kg, wondering how far Sram Red and the SL would go.
Just on 7kg as well.
The Zipp's are clinchers so they are not the lightest.

alexb618

Likes Dirt
my bike is the same as this but i use ambrosio nemesis rims with dura ace hubs instead of the 50mm dura ace wheelset and normal dura ace not di2

i dont have a digital camera so...

ghettro

Squid
Here's my other roadie

Cinelli Xperience frame Columbus Zonal alu tubing, Campagnolo Athena 11sp Carbon gruppo, Zonda 2-way fit wheels.

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New wheelset. 6700 wheelset, Hutchinson Fusion 3 tyres set up tubeless and loaner 7900 11-25 cassette.

The shop had the tyres fitted when i got there and apparently they weren't much fun to fit on. Inside is the Hutchinson sealant. Hopefully no flats for a while.

With the old 7850 C24 CL wheels in front.

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
My recently acquired Trek2300 that continues my love affair with bikes from the 90's. Nothing fancy here, just a fun bike to ride. Got it out for the first time earlier today.

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My recently acquired Trek2300 that continues my love affair with bikes from the 90's. Nothing fancy here, just a fun bike to ride. Got it out for the first time earlier today.
Nice, I don't think gold tape suits anything but some Cinelli gold tape would go down a treat on that beastie..

bear the bear

Is a real bear
.............. but some Cinelli gold tape would go down a treat on that beastie..
no no no that stuff is vile. I made the mistake of buying some of the mirror silver...feels like crap, slippery as, and a PITA to wrap as it doesn't stretch. I won't even mention what happens if it gets wet...

Last edited:

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
The only way Lenny will get bar tape wet is if he spills beer on it. ;)
Hey, I resemble that statement. Actually I stayed at home with a beer today as it looked like it might rain.

Already got an anodized gold quill stem lined up and some gold skewers, I might have to look at that gold tape.

With all that going on the bike is now called Goldmember.