POST YOUR ROOM!! [room raider style]

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
^ looks like an ex's bedroom. you had to literally trials hop from the door to the bed to make it over 2 meters of shit that was on the floor.

clothes, a panel heater, a laptop :shock: , books, paper, plates and shit, CDs, random cables.

my room at least has a clear path from the door to the bed.

W2ttsy

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've noticed that there always seems to be a relatively clear area around my bikes in my room because i awlways have to kick the shit out of the way to put them down.

Reptileman

Likes Dirt
Sorority frat boy rich kids!!!!

I hate you all!!!

I'd show you my room, but the council doesnt allow photos of cardboard boxes in surry hills to be shown on the internet.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
cheers for the support guys i didnt know i was on so many walls but yeah im kean to 360 that thing asap if anyone wants to check it out,hey i dunno if its there anymore. eh whatever i will 720 that hip at red hill so close!

udi

swiss cheese
chrus that's about what a guys bedroom SHOULD look like (mine does..)

I think LTR is homosexually oriented. Don't worry it's okay to be that way.
(there grip, I didn't say the G word this time!)

dilemma said:
Hey I just noticed your participation certificates on the wall in the second pic, top effort there mate!! :wink:
i almost died laughing. it says "fit kids" on it too....

cressa

Likes Dirt
being young must suck huh... i got a whole house to call my own... and it's tidy, full of flashy new furniture and electronics and it's all mine, mine i tell ya hahahahahahahahaha

naz

Criminally Inane
being old must suck, having a whole house to urself, no one to share it with,

im young i get my rent paid for and food. :lol:

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid

Ha! My mum has a technics stereo identical to that. They just don't make stuff like they used to. Thats has to be atleast 20 years old.

-Matt

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
uDi said:
I think LTR is homosexually oriented. Don't worry it's okay to be that way.
(there grip, I didn't say the G word this time!)
:evil:
I think i am most certainly NOT. I just prefer to be tidy, cant stand messy stuff. Hate ugly things too. Don't find men attractive, prefer the feminine version personally. How about we drop the whole "Gay" or "Homosexually Orientated" thing, sort of pisses me off, even if your just mucking around.

BTW, i have some cool stickers made (With Live To Ride and F for farkin on them, check my avator for a small pic) on my Spooky frame and on my TV. :)

cressa

Likes Dirt
naz said:
being old must suck, having a whole house to urself, no one to share it with,

im young i get my rent paid for and food. :lol:
who said anything about being "old" and having no one to share it with??? You wrong.

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like rooms. They have stuff in them :roll:

Please note my blue carpet, and the framed picture of Taz devil on a motorbike. 8)