POST YOUR ROOM!! [room raider style]

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
and1 said:
Hey avanti_Racing, where did you get that minifridge from and how much was it? I need something like that to store my coke in.
Coke .... hahaha .... they're made for Beer [or coke to go with Rum] only! Preferably Coopers btw.

stp

Likes Dirt
hey is that guy on the top left doing the big floater at lizard rock???

because thats what it looks like????

if it is lets get them back there and get them to pul it of again, WHEN WE ARE ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
stp said:

if it is lets get them back there and get them to pul it of again, WHEN WE ARE ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!
I was there for the shooting of the one on the RHS though ... just cruising along and then ... "hey ... fuck ... that's cool!" ... then we see it in the mag.

stp

Likes Dirt
Rom said:
Hah crus, i have that exact Phat Snaps (redBull Rampage 2) On my wall... hehehe...
i know about 12 people with that picture on their wall, including me :lol:

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
stp said:

Top right = turns doin the 16 ft drop at lizard rock.

Top left = jonno getting a shit load of height off the little kicker after the sky walker drop.

naz

Criminally Inane
my old room, that was about as clean as it came, u could atleast see the ground, and when i moved out and cleaned my desk i found a toasted cheese sandwich atleast 3 months old, thank god for plastic cheese and preservatives.

and my view. seeying where posing

that was my attempt of photographing lightnin, but u get the idea of my view, manly,middle head, and north head.

ill try to get some photos of my nu place.....