Post your STP

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
As I promised, Picture with the tape and new e.13, When my wheel is actually moving the whole rim gos pink/purple, depending on what speed I am at.

I named my bike "YOUR JEALOUS"

should be getting new bars and stem soon too..

Attachments

qaz92

Likes Bikes
As I promised, Picture with the tape and new e.13, When my wheel is actually moving the whole rim gos pink/purple, depending on what speed I am at.

I named my bike "YOUR JEALOUS"

should be getting new bars and stem soon too..
looking good :cool:

Jack456

Likes Dirt
Dunno why people dont like stp's, They are light as, ride good and are cheap. I think its because lots of people have them..

Heres mine it changed a bit but i cant be bothered gettin pics.

P6176905.jpg

Attachments

LukeRydes

Banned
Am I the only person who doesn't have an STP?
You may be one of the few my friend.

Ben_rides_a_bike

People say that are shit and all but really they are jealous that they don't have one!

I can guarantee you that they arent jealous. If i walked up to someone carrying a 1995 huffy and said, WOW, thats shit, it sure as hell doesnt mean im jealous. People these days would go, OMG I JIZZ AT YOUR BIKE OMFG IM JEALOUS, Not, Wow thats shit.

macka1

Squid
do stp 2's count?

im wanting to sell if anyone is interested.
awesome condition.
stock & ready to customise.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it's no longer the solid spec STP0 that I originally purchased, since the more solid parts (diabolus cranks etc) were donated to the DH bike.
Some highlights are FSA Cranks, Tora 318 fork, Deity Bars, Gravity Stem, Bilt Flatty pedals, Syncros seat post, WTB saddle, Mavic XM117 up front & Rhynolite XL up back. Syncros & Maxxis tyres, sram X7 twist shift gears, and last but not least Shimano XT brakes.

I've lowered the Tora to about 85mm now. I am hoping to get game enough to try jumping with it soon, the bike is ready to go so it's all about the rider now. Ha ha got to do it before I turn 30 otherwise who knows what will happen!!!:D the anti mtb aliens might eat me.

Last edited:

rangdaddy

Likes Bikes
stp

i am happy to say i dont own a stp :D:D:D:D
but i have 3 friend who do
and there either to long, to heavy or just poo