Pedals-KONA JackShit

I named it "You're Jealous"

Why do you have a chain guide with ss?

And the front rotor is on backwards :)

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
Why do you have a chain guide with ss?

And the front rotor is on backwards :)

The chain guide was on there before I converted to SS and the rotor is a multi way rotor, It can be on backwards or forwards, I have it facing forwards because it looks cooler, It does not make much of a difference.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The chain guide was on there before I converted to SS and the rotor is a multi way rotor, It can be on backwards or forwards, I have it facing forwards because it looks cooler, It does not make much of a difference.
No it itsn't, most rotors are single directional (including yours), yours is on backwards, it will fail eventually as the centre spokes are currently facing the wrong way.

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
No it itsn't, most rotors are single directional (including yours), yours is on backwards, it will fail eventually as the centre spokes are currently facing the wrong way.
Most HAYES discs go that way, Anyway, Why do you care how my disc is? I like it that way and it is staying that way.

Everard

Likes Bikes
STP frame in the garage

Hello all STP lovers.
I am just wondering if there is any you tube site that is best for learning new tricks.......from beginner to intermediate. I am going to venture off to the skate park soon and want to feel like a little kid again. (until I stack it!)
Or if there are any books, dvd's or instructionals that one can access to learn a few stunts.
best regards

Last edited:

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
Hello all STP lovers.
I happen to have a 2009 frame that has never been used.
I grabbed the parts to build up another frame and it has been sitting in my garage looking at me every day.
I live in Perth and am wondering what would someone like you do in my shoes?

best regards
Trade frames, My one for yours?. :D ???????

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
Heya Boydsey,
sorry mate, I changed my post as I just read the first post by Bodin.
And I dont want to be banned for a week from the site. Sorry to drag you into this too!
I was only being sarcastic too, Lol, I love my poo green frame, Good luck on finding a buy.

Everard

Likes Bikes
I was only being sarcastic too, Lol, I love my poo green frame, Good luck on finding a buy.
Thanks mate, no dramas. Sick Brake rotor by the way. Is that a teppenyaki?
Apparently you cannot buy them any more. Dirty Dog have a few cool designs on rotors. Dragons and skulls etc.

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate, no dramas. Sick Brake rotor by the way. Is that a teppenyaki?
Apparently you cannot buy them any more. Dirty Dog have a few cool designs on rotors. Dragons and skulls etc.
JetBlack, I get shit for it because it is on backwards. Haha, Looks cooler that way tho.

Daneel

Likes Dirt
i could care less if it looks cool or not, first thing is safety. running the rotor like that WILL cause it to fail. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it'll happen when the disc is under high load, like when you have to stop cause you're about to hit a truck, and then you'll think, in that split second before your face scrapes across the pavement and your bones shatter, 'wish i had my rotor on correctly'.

fix it. for your own sake.

BOYDSEY

Likes Dirt
i could care less if it looks cool or not, first thing is safety. running the rotor like that WILL cause it to fail. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it'll happen when the disc is under high load, like when you have to stop cause you're about to hit a truck, and then you'll think, in that split second before your face scrapes across the pavement and your bones shatter, 'wish i had my rotor on correctly'.

fix it. for your own sake.
I would blame you for a stupid post, It is a multi way rotor.............