Pro Riders Rigs....

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To the majority of bikes posted they are sweet,

this forum would of being better if people didnt bitch about people cause of what bike you ride,

I ride an stp, its fully custom (besides the frame) and it may not be great but it works.
Its like and stong and i built it so it feels good,

If you gonna give someone crap about riding make sure you can ride better than them, not just ride a better bike.

oh and second.

If you people can show me an mtb that ways 10 kilos without sacrificing strength go ahead but besides that your talking bull.
Cuase stp frames and sub 2 kilos becuase they are alloy and im running a good strength to weight ratio as are many of my mates with suburbans and shiz. all of out bike are around 12.5.

So dont talk crap about bieng able to get your bike down to 10 cause bmxs are like at 9.5 - 10

Im happy for you to prove me wrong though
Sorry man but I think that strength to weight ratio stuff is bull shit, My bike weights 11.2 kilos and was lighter untill I snapped/cracked my underboss stem and poped my light tubes and its still tough as fuck. And thats with no Ti and it has argyles on it.

You just need to look into what parts you buy more then just getting whats popular.

And not all BMX's are 9.5-10 kilos, there more like 11-12 kilos some, specialy stock ones maybe even more then that!

If use wish Ill post up a spec and some photos.

Dev Egg

Squid
Yeh I meannt that fully custom bmx's are 9.5 - 10, I used to bmx and i still ride with alot of bmx's

I get what your saying about lookin for parts not just whats popular, and yeh i get that you can get it down to 11. but people saying ten and stuff is crap you have to sacrifice something to get the weight down.
Pm me your part spec, Id like to see how you did it

but well done.

Ti frame definatley nice but compramises strenght, if you have ever riden a ti frame they flex,
I do like the bike though

I jsut think its not a mountain bike, thats a twentysix inch bmx

Last edited:

floody

Wheel size expert
My STP is 12.2 with a heavy-ass wheelset, 9 speed, chainguide and front/rear brakes.

It could easily be in the elevens without sacrificing strength, heck it could make the tens if I made it SS, one brake and suchlike.

At the end of the day, if you choose components that are as heavy as they need to be, and as strong as they need to be, you end up with a light bike. It can take some careful evaluation to get the right spec.

And what, Ti compromises strength? Ti is flexy? Are you even remotely serious?
A steel frame at the same weight as the Ti one will be certainly just as flexy and won't be as strong. Size for size steel is stronger but ti is so much lighter that the material can be upped to more than compensate, but still remaining lighter.