Problem - Making Pictures Smaller

CHEWY

Eats Squid
what prgram? just go to the resize option and type in how many Pixles in hight/width u want

Fritta

Likes Dirt
save it as a jpeg. that might help...
ive got a prob to, if ne one can help me, pm me and ill tell you :D

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hmm okay, this works sometimes can't guarantee anything.

What I sometimes do withought using photoshop (ie Using MSpaint) is.

1) Open the picture
2) Take a screenshot by pressing the print screen button.
3) Open new Paint window.
4) Paste it in
5) Save as Jpeg.

Dunno if it'll work though, has for me on several occasions.

Or if you have photoshop it is really easy because you can choose the quality setting and it saves it.

How big are your pics turning out? Are you scanning them? If so try lowering the scanning resolution. Lastly make sure they are smaller than 1024 x 1024.

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
I'm trying to make them 1024 x 1024 but when i do half of my damn bike isn't there, and i know that i have forks and handlebars. :?

Im using a digi camera. :?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Allright, use the crop tool and select your bike and move it to the top left hand corner.

You On the bottom right hand corner of your picture area you will se 1 small blue box. This way you can eaily adjust how big the drawing area is.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i would just go to edit in paint and click select all then move the mouse to the bottum right corner of the image until the little diagonal arrow apperes. Than click and hold, while holding drag diagonally up and left while making sure your draging in a 45 degree line. Thats should do it.

I cant believe i just wrote that.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
TJumper said:
i would just go to edit in paint and click select all then move the mouse to the bottum right corner of the image until the little diagonal arrow apperes. Than click and hold, while holding drag diagonally up and left while making sure your draging in a 45 degree line. Thats should do it.

I cant believe i just wrote that.
still chops the pic in half

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
you need some better software dude.

download a demo of PAINTSHOP PRO or sumthink.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it doesent chop the image just wait i'll post some print secrres of how to do it.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Just get Adobe Photoshop (one way or another :p).

It is not that hard to use paint, just fiddle with some of it's features (which is not many).

curtisrider

Eats Squid
photo editor resize pics by pixels to maybe 900 pixels, then save it in paint, thats the only way i know how and it takes about 30 secs a pic