Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I was at a bar in redneckville and a guy asked for a couple of those Polish beers meaning Kosciuszko. The girl serving him said ah some southern brew. The guy was confused and genuinely had no clue it and they were Australian.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was at a bar in redneckville and a guy asked for a couple of those Polish beers meaning Kosciuszko. The girl serving him said ah some southern brew. The guy was confused and genuinely had no clue it and they were Australian.
I work with a fellow in his late 50s. He is a top fellow and hilarious to work with, but he is also a bit hard of hearing. He has spent a long time in the engine room on large ships etc. Anyway he came to me one night in the heat of opening bottles and asked "what's a Kosciusko and do we sell them?" it's a beer and no we don't, recommend an Angry Man (that's the only pale ale we have, strange I know). He comes back at the end of the shift and tells me the customer was actually after a coneisuer ice cream, something we have plenty of. Strange that this fellow had misheard for a beer he didn't know existed.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Bingo! Measured by diluting the chilli with sugared water until the threshold of detectability is reached. Some of the most intense peppers have a Scoville score that would get them slapped with export controls.
Whilst we're on the subject of chilli peppers, from which (vastly superior) band did one-time Red Hot Chilli Peppers guitarist Dave Navarro originate?