Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
If my stupidly cryptic, 350 pound Chuck is too much to comprehend, the answer to the normal tongue twister will also suffice.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
A woodchuck burrow is about 35 cubic feet. To see them rapidly dig said burrow, is truly impressive. So if a woodchuck could chuck wood, that would equate to 700 pounds, or 2 'murican teev Chucks.

Your go @Dales Cannon

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LPG

likes thicc birds
Ronnie wood and Eric Clapton?

Not sure about Clapton but I seem to remember some relevance there.
Name two of the members of the New Yardbirds.
Good question! I almost guessed wrong but decided to google and not answer. I enjoyed a refresher on that history.

LPG

likes thicc birds
0/4. Aka Led Zeppelin...
Yep, the above was my first guess. I didn't mean to include my answer (I closed the window and rotorburn kept it, I didn't notice when I posted). I was sure Ronnie Wood had something to do with the yardbirds but I was thinking about Mick Taylor who wasn't involved anyway.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How did Led Zeppelin get their name.
And for bonus points, who is credited with coming up with name.
They expected their first album to work as well as a zeppelin made of lead, then ditched the "a" to ensure nobody called them leed zeppelin instead of led zeppelin.

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
They expected their first album to work as well as a zeppelin made of lead, then ditched the "a" to ensure nobody called them leed zeppelin instead of led zeppelin.
Close enough.
The name was credited to Keith Moon, drummer of The Who. Although John Entwistle, the bass player of The Who claims he said it.