public service announcment :)

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
after spending much time in bed in the company of your significant other, showing your expertise at pleasuring her beyond mortal comprehension, don't suddenly sit bolt upright in said bed 15 seconds later and exclaim "ah crap, thats why the disc is rubbing, the caliper mount is twisted!"
this will result in a lot of explanations, time spent on the couch, and added cost in flowers and candy.
be warned, don't let this happen to you.
this has been a public service announcement in the interests of making men not look like complete twats.

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
shit, thats bad new if the caliper mount is bent or twisted. do u have that separate mounts that come with manitou or a normal one...

Rik

logged out
heh, even though I never really got much chance to "pleasure" my ex-lady (she didnt know how to be happy), I spent most of my time with her dreaming about computers and/or bikes.
Not a good way to keep her happy...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
jayboy882003 said:
shit, thats bad new if the caliper mount is bent or twisted. do u have that separate mounts that come with manitou or a normal one...
LOL DUDE!!! its bad news that the misses is pissed off.... wait...... ladies always get pissed of - BUT YOU BENT OR TWISTED YOUR CALIPER MOUNTS!!!! :lol: :lol:

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i swear it wasn't like that.
you know how when you stop thinking about something that is bugging you, then the answer just pops into your head. thats what happened.
see how i'm rehearsing for next time already :)

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I Think it's natural for all guy's to think about their toys' more than their women; thats why we spend our weekends riding, and not helping the missus in the garden or something simular :p

I have done something like that tons of times, normaly the reply is "thats great Hunny", followed by her rolling over and trying her hardest to be pissed of at me for more than half an hour.

Although my girlfriend is very understanding, but she still dont understand why I'm buying/building up another bike, when I already have one :p

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
" i think i'll join a cult. maybe become a hari"
"uh-huh, thats nice dear..................... wait! what!, i mean no..."
how often does that happen to you? from both sides.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
You're worried about the brake caliper? That can be fixed with money... The lady will require copious amounts of time, and really push your limits on patience! We wish you luck Lupine128 :D