push runs or shuttles

logan45

Likes Dirt
hey guys and girls,
im going to ourimbah in the school holidays coming up and i am just wondering what would be easier to do push runs, do sections of the track or get parents to shuttle me and a few mates
im just asking to see what will be the easiest and fastest way to get back up the top of the hill to do another run

Jona

Squid
shuttle

I would definitely be conning the olds into running you up that hill. heaps better to just do the whole track...

indica

Serial flasher
Push... school holidays? Put some work in son, earn your turns...

Gee, I dunno, kids these days... When I was young I used to push up ALL DAY just to get one run in.
In the fucking snow mind you....

dunndog

Eats Squid
Push... school holidays? Put some work in son, earn your turns...

Gee, I dunno, kids these days... When I was young I used to push up ALL DAY just to get one run in.
In the fucking snow mind you....
Haha yep, I know this one.. And your shoes were rabbit hide and you wore a hessian spud sack and your bike was an old donkey??:p

isaac h

Likes Bikes
deffinatley shuttles. you still have to ride a bit of a hill at the end but if your parents are willing to give them to you. without a doubt.
its not a hard choice. like choosing between megan fox and susan boyle ;)

needaride

Likes Dirt
If you can't get the shuttle its not a bad track to do in sections and push.. just dont get carried away & do a whole run.. its a long push back up!

logan45

Likes Dirt
deffinatley shuttles. you still have to ride a bit of a hill at the end but if your parents are willing to give them to you. without a doubt.
its not a hard choice. like choosing between megan fox and susan boyle ;)
haha thanks for that

Jeebadheebis

Likes Bikes
Or better yet.
If your parents are Bill and Milanda Gates, they can build a gondola lift in all the popular tracks in Australia so everyone can enjoy the trails :D
Bit of an ask if you ask me.
But shuttles if you can