VIC Pushy's 6 Hour - Albury, 30 June - Vic Enduro Series Rd 5 - ENTRIES NOW OPEN

akashra

Eats Squid
Battle for top 4 is gonna be interesting. Phil, the smart rider he always is knows he can power forward in the late stages of the race. With Pete and Stu riding with Phil, it'll be interesting to see who goes, who cracks, and who just CBF :)

Knut

Troll hunter
Thank you Le Matealot, Sossy and Leftiant for making today's event a pearler! The course is so good. The hail didn't effect it that much. Thank you for the back wheel Johndh.

The sport is full of awesome dudes like you guys. Now, I think we all deserve a sherbet.

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the way to the pub, as we speak.

Awesome day. Great crew of riders and volunteers. Russ and Rich just make an event so slick to run it isn't funny.

See you next year.

LaineP

Cannon Fodder
Winner!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this event a great day. Especially the awesome marshalls who were friendly and willing to help whenever possible. The extremelly excited guy at the bottom of the last hill with the tin can made me smile!

Also, as the very lucky winner of the Giant Anthem, a bit thanks to Giant, Pushy's and anyone else involved for such a sweet prize! There's even a photo of me looking dumbfounded and thinking, "Really, I can keep it??"

Cheers

Laine