Quick photoshop/colour change request

moorey

call me Mia
Oi... I own a set of them. Yes, nasty... but not as quick as the speed the cash leaves your wallet to pay for them.
I rarely say 'never' about a bike produce. I'm pulling it out on this one. Yeah, carbon is too fancy for me, and I can't afford that shiz...but tbh, the ENVE company horrify my.....almost as much as the people they attract. :fish:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have a semi sponsorship deal with Nextie Bike and have done for a few years, if I had the cash I spent on the one set of Enve's I own, I could have bought 6 sets of Nexties... and both original enve rims have been replaced due to shit-house breakages (they have done well with warranty BTW)

The ENVE price is not so much of the cost, the hub/spoke combo is the killer.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Reliability? pfft. It's all about the bling!
BLINGO !!! The Chris King hubs need looked at every 1000km, just as well I service them myself now... my non-bling other wheels with Hopes dont get any attention, just because hi-maintenance chicks look after themselves.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Even I don't have that much spare time. Do you know how hard it is managing 1 personality? 3 would be impossible without the use of drugs. Powerful drugs.
My sister in law has Dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities), it is a very rare condition, and is truly horrifying. Can joke about it now, but a few years ago it was a nightmare to deal with.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My sister in law has Dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities), it is a very rare condition, and is truly horrifying. Can joke about it now, but a few years ago it was a nightmare to deal with.
I'll bet it was. Mental health is no joking matter.