[R]evolution Issue 12

bloodzy

Squid
For anyone still looking for a copy in Bris vegas, supanews near subway at the Myer Centre - The mall had a few copies, grabbed one last night

This mag just gets 1000% more awesome every issue, q-u-a-l-i-t-y!

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For anyone still looking for a copy in Bris vegas, supanews near subway at the Myer Centre - The mall had a few copies, grabbed one last night

This mag just gets 1000% more awesome every issue, q-u-a-l-i-t-y!
I went on monday but didnt have the money with me to pay for one. How many were left when you got one?

Drew.

Eats Squid
Cool cover shot and all photography wise.
But fawk that's a step down in riding! A hop to fakie? Errr...
Congrats to Chris for the cover though haha.
Wouldn't mind buying it to see Tristans shots, and Leitches. But meh.

Last edited:

Simmo.

Likes Dirt
Went to grab my copy a couple hours ago, had a quick flick through during dinner, looks a winner. Look forward to a great read. Keep it up [R]evo, top stuff.:cool:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Cool cover shot and all photography wise.
But fawk that's a step down in riding! A hop to fakie? Errr...
Congrats to Chris for the cover though haha.
Wouldn't mind buying it to see Tristans shots, and Leitches. But meh.
Apparently your a contributer, have you got any shots in this issue?

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone in Wollongong know where to get a copy. Can't wait but in the 5 newsagentcies I've checked out no luck:(

Drew.

Eats Squid
[$@M];1324084 said:
Apparently your a contributer, have you got any shots in this issue?
=S
Fucked if i know? Hahah.
If so, yeh go ahead Revo, use my stuff without permission, all good aye!

HARDTAIL_DC

Likes Dirt
Revo keeps on getting better and better! I got dirt as well and it was the "photo annual" and it didn't even match the standed of Revo's photos. I really can't put it down. Good work you people at [R]evolution! :)

I think everyone should read page 52 and harden the fuck up.
Could you imagine trying to organise that amount of stuff for one issue. There is advertising and all the contributions to get together all in one big rush to get off to print. I agree credit should be given where credit is due but your friends and fellow farkineers would know who took the photo because you have all told them its you. There are always going to be mistakes so grab your self a tub of ice cream and a chick flick and cry it out at home. IMO This is a very good mag there is no other like it in Australia. Keep up the good work revolution boys.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tom Pattern

I heard there was a blurb on Tom P . Can someone give us a run down on how he is going / the gossip . Yes, im too cheap to buy the mag ! Thanks