[R]evolution Issue 12

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Issue 12 sees Alex Quirk scores our first gloss cover. Inside we suss out where Tom Patton is now after his massive fall, Simon French takes on the 4x versus dual debate and theres pieces form Paul Begg, Niki Gudex, Bryn Atkinson and Mr World Trail, Glen Jacobs. Jared Rando scratches the surface a little deeper, we check out Adam Nicholsons 'Dale and Alan Hepburns Banshee. For the racing crew theres a wrap up of the 4X season along with the National DH series and of course, all the action from Stromlo. There's a dirty big Dave West interview and you score an insight into Chris Kovarik and a backstage pass to the Intense factory for 2008. There's even some bangers from NZ's Frew Farm Jam. We rode the guts out of a few bikes and probably loved em, but then again we only pick bikes we dig... State by state news, a couple of fast rippers get profiled and Amiel signs off our biggest issue yet...

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
They've been printed, so they should be getting distributed pretty soon. Got an email from Mike today to say mine's in the mail, so I imagine that means they should be on the shelves in a week at most. Keep an eye out.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I'm so stoked for Chris to get cover, and for it to finally be a f*ckin street shot!

Can't wait to get my hands on this puppy.

Fraz

Likes Dirt
Got it in the mail today and i must say that this mag keeps getting better and better every issue. Adam Nicholson's Chase is farking sick!!!

J

JaRedy

Got it in the mail today and i must say that this mag keeps getting better and better every issue. Adam Nicholson's Chase is farking sick!!!
You suck! you know that?
nah jokes...

I'll be visiting my newsagent today to see if they have it. I really should have subscribed to the (red) issue...I haven't got any since(all newsagents were sold out)...

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, adam is pretty crazy, its even better when your riding beside him, well behind him, it is really cool to watch him.

He makes everything look easy which sucks.

Another thing that sucks is my newsagent doesn't have it either, said it will be in the start of april. :mad: