[R]evolution Issue 13

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
The winter issue of [R]evolution has landed! Our biggest issue ever at 132 pages is opened by Kovarik lighting it up with a massive 360 on his new Intense M6 race bike. Then feature wise we've got the Anti-against Canberra drain tour and Rando takes you behind the scenes at this years Sea Otter. We take a close look at the new Santa Cruz V10 & Tomac Primer 220. Niki Gudex, Bryn Atkinson, Grant Allan and Glen Jacobs all have their regular diaries and NZ's Sam Blenkinsop signs us off with last words. Plus a host of racing, road tripping, interviews, gallery pics, rad prize giveaways, tech Q&A, the latest new prody, reviews and a whole heap more MTB goodness to keep you frothing through the cold winter months.

wrongie

Likes Dirt
God, you could put a climber half way up that overhang and you've got the best of both sports. Sweet shot.

Look forward to reading the rest.

hayd

Likes Dirt
Has anyone got one yet? I went to all the places that normally stock it, and couldnt find it anywhere.

binner

Hath shat hymself
ol shooter

That is the most composed/perfect timed/set shot I have seen for a long long time,really deserves a pat on the back for that effort. A nat geo cover shot all over .....*thumbs up*.....

awesome..just awesome.....;)

Jordan!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oooh baby!!
Mad pic, props to Chris Benny!
Cannot wait.
Subscribers received theirs yet?

<333333 EEEEEEEE>

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Subscribe

Hey, I subscribed and it said that I would get it before anyone else... Guess they haven't followed through with their promise :p

Oh well, I hope I won the Unit gloves...And Maxxis tyres!

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, I subscribed and it said that I would get it before anyone else... Guess they haven't followed through with their promise :p

Oh well, I hope I won the Unit gloves...And Maxxis tyres!
Same whats the deal?hopefully tomorrow i love the cover i saw it on a website recently but cant remember which farkineer it was

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
:( I got all excited because I was told Chris got the cover again, but I've already seen that picture.

Having said that, awesome shot Chris!!!!!!

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I subscribe and still yet to get it.

Oh and I WILL be the winner of the gloves never you mind ... bwhahahahaha!!