[R]evolution Issue 13

Viv92

Eats Squid
Banshee ad was weird, I still don't really get it. :eek:

Nice photos in this one. The bike reviews were alright too, just I don't think they capitalized a single 'I'... they really need an editor who can write and spell properly, or even who has spell check.

The editorial pissed me off a bit, I really do not give a f*ck.

benwilson1

Likes Dirt
i have never read this magazine before and i bought it today. please dont flame me for this. but i didnt think the magazine was that great....

everyone was saying there was something about the gong in there.....yeh like a whole half a page on pg 30....and it pretty much said to come in these forums and ask the locals....

a bit dissapointed, not a bad read, but not the greatest either....

Sam.

Eats Squid
i have never read this magazine before and i bought it today. please dont flame me for this. but i didnt think the magazine was that great....

everyone was saying there was something about the gong in there.....yeh like a whole half a page on pg 30....and it pretty much said to come in these forums and ask the locals....

a bit dissapointed, not a bad read, but not the greatest either....
That was my article. Because you havn't read the magazine before, its hard to understand what a scene check is, basically every issue a different town from around Australia has an article explaining the mtb scene in that area. Also because you are kind of new to riding in the gong, its hard to uderstand the ins and outs of the scene here. Some riders are a little touchy whilst others arent. Without legal dh trails in the gong, putting exact directions in a national publication wouldnt be smart. Im not gonna change your mind on it, but I just thought id clear things up a bit.

benwilson1

Likes Dirt
yeh thats no prob. i know where a few tracks are as i used to ride mountain bikes when i first moved here...only know of uni track and holy trail....

i dunno. i guess i wanted to get into the mountain bike scene a bit more and sorta expected more information about it.

its hard for me as i have no car, and dont have any friends with biukes either....just wanna meet new people and have fun and improve my skills....so i was just looking for more information about clubs and stuff like that

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
its hard for me as i have no car, and dont have any friends with biukes either....just wanna meet new people and have fun and improve my skills....so i was just looking for more information about clubs and stuff like that
Mate, a quarterly magazine won't make you friends. Farkin will. You've come to the right place to meet people, right here. Out of everyone I now ride with, I knew one of them before I joined Farkin. The wealth of knowledge is amazing, and the guys and girls you can meet are great..so jump on in to The Watering Hole forum and find out when rides are happening, and see if you can tag along. You never know who you might meet...

the tits add worked too well
i just bought one

also who is the rider for the avid comp???

and also where is the listings of the winners for the last comp???

mmm fruit loops!!!

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
i just bought one

mmm fruit loops!!!
The rider is someone who hardly uses them....sometimes to their detriment!

dirt jumper 2

Likes Dirt
i just bought one

mmm fruit loops!!!
I cant find the winners of the Maxxis comp either can any one tell me where they are in the mag ?

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
i cant find it any were im soooooo sad i went to my local newsagent and they didnt have it i went to woolys and they dont have it i went to the newsagent near my dads and they didnt have it
i h8 this i want fruit loops

peace todd :D

nirvanafan

Likes Dirt
how do you go about entering the comps like what do you put as the subject? i realize probably no will answer that.