AUS [R]evolution Issue 15 - Out Now

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Dropping their biggest issue ever for summer 2009, [R]evolution 15 comes loaded to the hilt! 18 year old Adelaide local Tim Burford gets things rolling on the cover with a monster superman flip, then we've got a huge exclusive with 'Downhills Most Wanted', the Trek Session 88 and Intense M6. Pro Opinion is back and we’ve got our own little take on a traditional 'How To' story, with assistance from Kovarik, Soininen and Allan. Josh Button gets a full blown interview, as does the 'SRAM Search for a Freerider' winner, Aussie Hicks. We also have the regular diaries from Rando, Bryn, Niki and Jacobs, have a chat with Minnaar, check out round 1 of the Aussie National Series, as well as a sneak peak at a handful of the latest bikes and proddy including a nice little 'tyre' special spread. To top it all off there’s the token large bunch of free schwag up for grabs. Git Sum!

Last edited:

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode to 3 News Agents and they didn't have it. So I dropped by my LBS (also the furthest away, funny that) and they had a whole pile, yay! Then my card wouldn't work. Rode home, got some money from the cash cow, and got her to drop me off again, bought it, then got macca's on the way home. After all that, I can say this is one awesome [R]evo.

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Probs make a trip into ballarat tomorrow as the main newsagents said they will have it in then! Woooo!!

Kiddies, one word of advice, grab your self a phone book and a phone and ring the newsagents first, then you can ask when it is, and not step outside your door ;)

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode to 3 News Agents and they didn't have it. So I dropped by my LBS (also the furthest away, funny that) and they had a whole pile, yay! Then my card wouldn't work. Rode home, got some money from the cash cow, and got her to drop me off again, bought it, then got macca's on the way home. After all that, I can say this is one awesome [R]evo.
Great Success, Hi 5.
I will get the mother to get from lbs tomorrow.