[R]evolution Issue 5 - Out Now

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
[R]evolution delivers yet another killer issue including a wad of features such as MTB vs. BMX, Nationals so far, Mud Kittens, N-Zo 12hr, Interbike, Crankworx, More Rennie, World Cup wrap-up, and “5 minutes with Farkin.net”. Wacka also gives us a “How To” with trail building.

An added bonus with Issue 5 is a funky sticker sheet, which includes non other then Farkin.net’s ‘fooly sik’ logo. Reprazent yo

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
sick magazine i bourght it yesterday and stuck the farkin logo sticker straight on my car. love the mag to, but i havent got around to reading the articles. ive got some bedtime reading tonight:)

Kreaky

Likes Dirt
I got mine today, Absolutly Sick! I stuck the Farkin.net sticker on my Derailleur gaurd i just made up! makes it look PIMP!

Good to see a Magazine that covers a bit of Adelaide riding aswell, and I'm stoked that theres a picture of me used in the eagle on the hill rant done by Travis Dean! :D

Loving the new 100% Lycra free! I dunno about you, But AMB just has way too much XC stuff for my liking!

Dakwota

Likes Dirt
Yeah I also picked this up today!

I love the guys at [R]evo they are doing a great job :)

Stickers are cool too!

I love the Spy vs Spy!

Oh BTW, Congrats to Scott for the 5 minutes with Farkin.net!

Keep up the good work.
I thought it was ironic that you said the server was relaible during our server problems. :confused:

Anyway keep up the good work!

S.

ex offender
Yeah I found it in the newsagent yesterday. Was just about to buy it when I remembered Jono Taylor telling me not to buy it if the spelling was so shit (if you're reading this Jono, I was the guy giving you shit at Thredbo :)), so I put it back and bought Dirt instead.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
S. said:
Yeah I found it in the newsagent yesterday. Was just about to buy it when I remembered Jono Taylor telling me not to buy it if the spelling was so shit (if you're reading this Jono, I was the guy giving you shit at Thredbo :)), so I put it back and bought Dirt instead.
I think you made a wise choice anyway.

hardinge915

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I picked mine up today and put the Farkin.net sticker on my helmet... would have been better if they were clear backings instead of paper stickers.

hasta muerta

Likes Dirt
wacka should practice what he preaches.

that article is a dirty slap in the face to every trail builder/rider in the mountains.

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
hasta muerta said:
wacka should practice what he preaches.

that article is a dirty slap in the face to every trail builder/rider in the mountains.
i second that- what really sucks is the picks of the dirt jumps he claims to have built.....whatever im not going to lose anysleep over it

Mr Sheen

Likes Dirt
HYOSHIMO said:
i second that- what really sucks is the picks of the dirt jumps he claims to have built.....whatever im not going to lose anysleep over it
What are you on about? i was there while he built the line shown in the photos.:confused:

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the recent issue of [R]evolution sounds awesome, and deffintately will pick me up a copy tomorrow. Are they available at any old newsagents?

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
mine didn't come with sickers!!! at the people at the newsagent said that there weren't any!!!! I WANT MY STICKERS!!!!!!!!!