[R]evolution Issue 5 - Out Now

Matt J

Likes Bikes
JasO said:
Well im not the farkin swearing police, but someone has to ask what the go is with this sort of language. Personally I don't think it should be allowed, but thats just me, maybe a good talking to from the admins for both users would do them some good?

there are more quotes, but those were my favorites.
Hey Budy i think you would use a bit of language if some cock exsposed the location of your jumps in-which you had put an insain amount of hours into and also the effort of keeping them secret until Know so please keep your opinions to your self.

And Hasta Muerta i really suggest you with-draw that coment with directions on how to get to my trails as Josh Stead (limey) and a few of the other older blokes are diging there with me now, that is unless you want your face re-arranged.

Tom_A

Banned
hasta muerta said:
I'm a silly bumface.
And no-one will be able to find matts jumps from the directions I gave them because they're so useless, once again proving how silly I am.
Anyone turns up and they'll become the next victim of a very salty, angry little man on a revell, I'd stay away.

Tom_A

Banned
Matt J said:
That is unless you want your face re-arranged.
Yes, josh has a great deal of experience in plastic surgery. Just ask micheal jackson, just one of his many satisfied customers.

Tom_A

Banned
Tom_A said:
Hey Buddy, i think you would use a bit of language if someone exsposed their cock in the direction of your jumps, in-which you had put an insain amount of hours into and also the effort of keeping them secret until now so please keep your opinions to yourself, and your cock in your pants.

And Hasta Muerta i really suggest you with-draw that coment with directions on how to get to my trails as Josh Stead (limey) and a few of the other older blokes are diging there with me now, that is unless you want your face re-arranged by a professional plastic surgeon.

Yeah you heard me!
RRROOOAAAAAARRR!!11!!!!one!!!11!

hasta muerta

Likes Dirt
i like it how you guys are only smart arses to me once i'm in canada, and not in the mountains.

matt you got two options, 1) stop being a dick, then i'll remove the location
or 2) keep being a dick and risk having lots of people possibly find out where your trails are..

not that they should bother, because your building skills are lamer then aids.

tom builds sweet stuff... but not u matt.

anyway, admin should probably ban MATT J for making threats

pretty sure that goes against the rules.

imtb

Likes Bikes
wooowww i missed out on alot of shit..

ok for starters,l i did ride johnnos trails.. me and strat did not case we arent that shit but yes the jumps fell apart. due to some poor trails bulding... try using dirt instead of sand!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as i love u johnno, you are the natziest natzi to date. Your trails.. all 2 of the jumps running need help from whakka or someone who knows what they are doing hahaha.. something..

ps i think i saw grossy case your jumps.. since theres all those "case" marks everywhere//... lets make out like it were 1927

nickz

Likes Dirt
Can someone lock this shit please before it degrades further! You guys are all making asses of yourselves on the internet, nice work.

Matt J

Likes Bikes
[R]evolution

imtb said:
wooowww i missed out on alot of shit..

ok for starters,l i did ride johnnos trails.. me and strat did not case we arent that shit but yes the jumps fell apart. due to some poor trails bulding... try using dirt instead of sand!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as i love u johnno, you are the natziest natzi to date. Your trails.. all 2 of the jumps running need help from whakka or someone who knows what they are doing hahaha.. something..

ps i think i saw grossy case your jumps.. since theres all those "case" marks everywhere//... lets make out like it were 1927
haha your a crack pot drew!

hasta muerta

Likes Dirt
yeh`whats with that???you guys said a while a go that your trails at red hill were getting ploughed.. did that never happen?

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
alright -so ive missed out on a fair bit- from what i gather, hasta dont post trail locations, matty stop being a cock, and atkins never change, oh and drew - ill make you my bitch hahah..

on a serious note though everyone just needs to relax and change a little -matty needs to stop being so shit stirring an will needs to relax - fuck it man we're all riders even if we're inbred and from the mountains - now everyone get to mine and get drunk and grab a shovel for a drunken "chillout dig"....

imtb

Likes Bikes
ok.. ill say this now.. i relally cant remember writing that.. i was intoxicated that night.. i love u all

J_rid3r

Cannon Fodder
Man i loved that fullpipe it was soooo extreme!:eek: i wanna go on a roadtrip with some mates and check that thing out!

hubbie

Forever 1,337
i've yet to chuck the Farkin sticker on the back of my helmet, but i will. It'd be sweet if all Farkinators had the sticker on the back so we could identify eachother