[R]evolution Issue 6 - Out Now

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
The new issue of [R]evolution Mag is out now in bike stores and will be hitting the news stands across Australia and NZ early next week.
There's a few new features started, along with all the usual suspects such as Jacobs Trail, Sharples words, Spy'vs'Spy, bike and gear tests, how to’s and tech Q&A, a tight look at Bryn's proto GT and Joel Panozzo gets the last words.
It's got a huge Ben Cory feature along with a sweet look at this years Sea Otter Classic and a wrap up of all major races and events held across the country in the last 3 months.
Plus there's a heap of giveaways from Fox, Mace and Camelbak.
[R]evolution has also dropped the staples and gone perfect bound.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Yeah i just got it today,not read much yet but there's a sick looking Brooklyn frame in the first few pages(LOL). From what I've read so far and after the 2min speed read it looks worth getting and supporting the mag done by riders.The more we buy the better it gets it would appear.

daymz

damianbreach.com
that would have to be the best cover and best damn photo I have ever seen. that photographer must be really, really good!!!!

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds pretty good... I'm going to try and find a copy on the way home from work tonight so I can check it out over the weekend.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
hooray its finally come out. my local newsagency told me they were getting it on the 15 of april but it never came but its out now hooray

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I finally got to read it last night.. Looks pretty good. Oh, make sure you check out the race report on page 20/21. Its about some little race in a place called Barjarg.

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone know where I could pick one up on the north shore of Sydney? I have searched local newsagents before, and can't seem to locate one. I am in the chatswood area but able to travel.

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
what a let down...

just got it in the mail today (yeah us subscribers are well treated... a week later...)

lots and lots of ads spose its a good magaine but... thought my sub had run ouit and was going to buy it but it finally turned up...

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
dain2772 said:
Anyone know where I could pick one up on the north shore of Sydney? I have searched local newsagents before, and can't seem to locate one. I am in the chatswood area but able to travel.

there is a newsagent in help st. accross the road from the station, they have it in stock.

i wouldnt bother buying it, i did and it is mainly all on dh.

I was also suprised on the amount of spelling mistakes.

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
mainly DH? gee you're right I was expecting it to be mainly about surfing... boy was I disappointed....

nah everyone buy the damn thing. It's a great issue, nice photography... right up there with clict and dirt I say.... far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far better than the unlubed anal intrusion that AMB has turned into since nic left.

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
daymz said:
that would have to be the best cover and best damn photo I have ever seen. that photographer must be really, really good!!!!
all i have to say is "canberra pride" ;) great photo daymz:)

noroc_rider_12

Likes Bikes
hey if the mag is not on the shelf in
the newsagent just ask them to
order it in 'simple' and yea its a
gr8 mag the pics in the mag are
very well done.

Fraz

Likes Dirt
its a great mag. has anybody subscribed to [R]evolution and received there Fox gloves yet? im still waiting for mine.:mad:

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
frasa said:
its a great mag. has anybody subscribed to [R]evolution and received there Fox gloves yet? im still waiting for mine.:mad:
can no one read, by subscribing you go into the DRAW to win a pair of fox gloves, you eraly think theyd give them to every subscriber.:rolleyes: