[R]evolution Issue 6 - Out Now

Fraz

Likes Dirt
roxy12 said:
can no one read, by subscribing you go into the DRAW to win a pair of fox gloves, you eraly think theyd give them to every subscriber.:rolleyes:
yeah i know that. i want to know if anyone else has recieved theres. if people have recieved theres then i obviously didnt win a pair. if nobody has then they probably havn't sent them out yet.

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
frasa said:
yeah i know that. i want to know if anyone else has recieved theres. if people have recieved theres then i obviously didnt win a pair. if nobody has then they probably havn't sent them out yet.

sorry mate just the way you phrased it, but anyway the comp for the gloves closes on the 24th of july and thus, i dont think you'l here anything for awhile yet.

not a refelection of revolution but last time i won something a froma bike magazine took them 4 months to get it to me. Dont expect things right away.

Fraz

Likes Dirt
roxy12 said:
sorry mate just the way you phrased it
yeah sorry about that. after reading it over i did sound a bit wrong. my bad.

roxy12 said:
but anyway the comp for the gloves closes on the 24th of july and thus, i dont think you'l here anything for awhile yet.

not a refelection of revolution but last time i won something a froma bike magazine took them 4 months to get it to me. Dont expect things right away.
SAME i subscribed to a moto mag and i thought i didn't win anything, then one day, months later, it turns up.