R.I.P. Ed Bonnin

Jervis

Likes Dirt
For those of you who haven't heard, Edward Bonnin of Hobart sadly passed away on wednesday night. He was easily one of Australia's best riders. He was an inspiration to riders of all ages. My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends. I know I'll miss him.

So much more to live for.

Always a legend to me. I'll never forget him.

Rest in peace ed. <3

Aaron547

Likes Dirt
R.I.P Ed

Biggest guy in the scene since I can remember. Will be missed by all the riders around here, especially all the ones that looked up to him.

Heggo92

Likes Dirt
i have so many vivid memories of ed, my thoughts and condelenses go out to Lydia and Holly,
liveSTRONbonnin.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Saw a thing on the tele about him last year amazing talent.. shit a loss to the sport

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That fucking blows. I loved seeing pictures and videos of Ed and he was always shredding. Rest in peace.

Jervis

Likes Dirt
I'd say its not best to follow it up, just reflect on a good life.

Thanks kavoosh! Thats exactly what we'll do. In fact tomorrow here in Launceston we are having a big jam at our local trails (Heysies Ranch) so I'm thinking it shall be dedicated to ed. We shall ride on in honour!

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Everyone looked up to him in tassie, still cant believe it. just goes to show how tight the riding commiunty in Australia is,

im no religious man, but i pray for him and his family.