Racing in Albury

globe_69

Likes Bikes
hey just a question to anyone, are all the race results / photos getting compiled? or have they already been?

post a link when they are up

thanks all

CSR

Squid
Results are up already on the Albury Wodonga MTBers webby.

Not sure about picsthough.. thanks organisers and everyone for a great day -I have never been so sweaty in all my life but it was worth it!well done all:D

aceyone

Likes Dirt
hey just a question to anyone, are all the race results / photos getting compiled? or have they already been?

post a link when they are up

thanks all
Yep -- I know how keen you all are to see your times, so we stayed up late last night to compile all the results. The link is on the post just before yours...

Glad you all had a fun day. Thanks to all riders and volunteers alike for your effors in such hot and dusty conditions.

Results are here

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Shame that i couldn't race:(, oh well there will be a next time:). When will the next race up there be aceyone?

aceyone

Likes Dirt
Shame that i couldn't race:(, oh well there will be a next time:). When will the next race up there be aceyone?
Our next DH will be Feb 27th (yep... the Saturday) as part of the Albury Multisport weekend "MAC10". Book it in!

Riedy

Likes Dirt
YES! thank you.
I'll be shore to hand in my entry early this time. And i'll have a new bike which will just be so much sweeter!:D

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Yeah! Nice video Issac :cool:. Good angles and captured a good range of riding.

aceyone

Likes Dirt
Great coverage of the race in today's free Albury-Wodonga 'News Weekly' newspaper (for those of us local enough to pick one up)... we even made the back page!

jayneg-k

Likes Bikes
Was very good coverage in the paper. For those that don't get it home delivered you can pick it up from Centro Lavington and Regent Cinemas (upstairs next to ticket booth).

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Was very good coverage in the paper. For those that don't get it home delivered you can pick it up from Centro Lavington and Regent Cinemas (upstairs next to ticket booth).
And you can also get it at Norris Park IGA.

Yeah, definitely a great article. Amazing to see the race get the whole back page and a double spread inside the paper as well... these spots are normally taken by cricket at this time of year, so its good to see the media taking an interest in what was put on for MTBers.