Raddatron. 5th June check it out! =D

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Hey fellow Farkin/Rotorburners.

Took some snaps today, tried something a little different than usual...
Comments are more than welcome :D

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WOW! loving the last one the most... guess what just became my iPod screensaver?

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
Woah, great job.
Lovin' the second last one, just the sea of green and the absence of the track gives the feel of adventuring into the wild. Kind of like the first run on a ski slope in the morning, the freedom to choose whatever line you want.

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys :D

Yeah well since to popular request ill give you another :)

Damn I want to get my photos published already! :(

Kane.

Likes Dirt
Yo Jonny, you going to come out and shoot with me and Connor for film?
So we can get the Revo shots over and done with?

Ivan

Eats Squid
I don't normally post "OMG your pictorz are awesome!"

But this time I have to make an exception. I love the the first and third photo's, especially the rich colour.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Jonny you are [R]ad. I would not like to be at your house right now, you must be dancing and jumping everywhere from being so stoked:p

Your best set yet man, awesome effort!

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Jonny you are [R]ad. I would not like to be at your house right now, you must be dancing and jumping everywhere from being so stoked:p

Your best set yet man, awesome effort!
Hahahahaha so true!
I love getting nice photos :)

They can only get better from here... oh well I can hope so anyways.. :p

J

JaRedy

I gotta say, you are taking too many photo's like the second and it's pissing me off. I know you have only done it for a change, but can you take some more with the backround on the side where the rider is going? Not the other way around.

Perhaps the way you did it worked though, because I can just imagine that on the left side of the rider there will be bushes in the foreground and it wont add depth. Hoevever you could have deffs applied what I said to the 3rd shot, yesum?

When it's like the way you have done it in this sesh, my eyes are drawn away from the rider. Not sure why to be honest.

Very pretty location, and nice light.
Nothing but love :)
I'm a snob at heart.

EDIT: I suppose all that still applies, although I am starting the like them by looking at them every so often. hehe.

Last edited by a moderator: