Raddatron. 5th June check it out! =D

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
I gotta say, you are taking too many photo's like the second and it's pissing me off. I know you have only done it for a change, but can you take some more with the backround on the side where the rider is going? Not the other way around.

Perhaps the way you did it worked though, because I can just imagine that on the left side of the rider there will be bushes in the foreground and it wont add depth. Hoevever you could have deffs applied what I said to the 3rd shot, yesum?

When it's like the way you have done it in this sesh, my eyes are drawn away from the rider. Not sure why to be honest.

Very pretty location, and nice light.
Nothing but love :)
I'm a snob at heart.

EDIT: I suppose all that still applies, although I am starting the like them by looking at them every so often. hehe.
It's just an old habit i guess haha

Last edited:

territoryboy

Likes Bikes
I gotta say, you are taking too many photo's like the second and it's pissing me off. I know you have only done it for a change, but can you take some more with the backround on the side where the rider is going? Not the other way around.

Perhaps the way you did it worked though, because I can just imagine that on the left side of the rider there will be bushes in the foreground and it wont add depth. Hoevever you could have deffs applied what I said to the 3rd shot, yesum?

When it's like the way you have done it in this sesh, my eyes are drawn away from the rider. Not sure why to be honest. "image to busy or different focus(landscape)"

Very pretty location, and nice light.
Nothing but love :)
I'm a snob at heart.

EDIT: I suppose all that still applies, although I am starting the like them by looking at them every so often. hehe.

have to agree with Jaredy, second image feels really busy and the rider leaving the image to soon and the white tree in the middle almost cuts the image in two, just dont work.

the third is pretty cool but the lighting dont for me idk.

loving the B&Ws first one is sick gives the impression of cold, was it??
second one the high lights are alittle blown out on the rider.

but all in all nice effort,

all constructive criticism

there my rant ended :p

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys,
Yeah I'm not the largest fan of the 2nd photo, but I thought it was pretty decent.

I can't listen to you Dan until I see some more photos from you! :p

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
basic shit ftw! i have an 1000d!
how much did the ex set you back?
For the external setup it was $400 for the EX and $400 for the ST-E2, keeping in mind I bought these brand new.... I really should have shopped around.. cost way too much! :eek:

Flip i love these. Best from you EVER!

The second last and last one's you posted are epic!
Thanks soo much man :D