ramp attak will not let mountain bikers in

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Everyone please pm me their name and number and I will make a list of who is keen for the trial period on the 8th April 3-6pm.

Even if you can only make the last hour. we need 60 riders! Tell your friends!

$ean

Likes Dirt
This is sounding good - I think we should all spread the word about this trial period. Who knows we might not get another chance so lets show them we are keen to ride there.

gruntrider651

Likes Dirt
Count me in for this !!!! kinda had an idea something would happen due to the FB page and people perseverance! (Still buying another BMX though, take advantage of the indoor goodness!!)

djseb

Likes Bikes
hi guys ramp attak is wednesday the 7th and they need a minimum of 60 mtbs to go ahead other wise there will be now sessiong so come allong otherwise we wont have another chance to get tell your friends

and yes i emailed them its wednesday the 7th not the 8th

patto_15

Wheel size expert
hi guys ramp attak is wednesday the 7th and they need a minimum of 60 mtbs to go ahead other wise there will be now sessiong so come allong otherwise we wont have another chance to get tell your friends

and yes i emailed them its wednesday the 7th not the 8th
60 mtb's ?! Are you fucking serious?! Obviously they have set a mark where they know you will all fail to achieve...

If 60 bmx riders turned up to ride that place, i'd be one that would turn away and ride somewhere else, that is wayyyy to many people for one session!!

60 riders is like a small state series downhill race!!!!

To be honest, the place sounds shit, organisers sound like they have NFI, are idiots, and just plain don't want mtb's in there, and are just wasting your time!!

For your sake i hope you get 60+ riders so they have no choice but to open it up for you..! I'm in no hurry now to go up there and ride it now, even on bmx!

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
60 mtb's ?! Are you fucking serious?! Obviously they have set a mark where they know you will all fail to achieve...

If 60 bmx riders turned up to ride that place, i'd be one that would turn away and ride somewhere else, that is wayyyy to many people for one session!!

60 riders is like a small state series downhill race!!!!

To be honest, the place sounds shit, organisers sound like they have NFI, are idiots, and just plain don't want mtb's in there, and are just wasting your time!!

For your sake i hope you get 60+ riders so they have no choice but to open it up for you..! I'm in no hurry now to go up there and ride it now, even on bmx!
yea its not the biggest place so ive heard, and that also hes layed down the plywood wrong a mate told me.and yea 60 riders would be alot for ramp attak and i wish i could make it on the 7th to be apart of the trial and hope they think again to saying no to mtb's. but i wouldnt mind to go there myself to check it out but wouldnt been keep to ride it as such now .

It would be a death trap to ride with 60+ other riders could get smashed into or what not, but hope it works out to have them say yes mtb's are allowed.

and hope to god they do more work on it seeing as they built it in a month(not saying it isnt good) but you would think it would take abit longer to do everything properly maybe. but hey what do i know lol.

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'm losing hope. They've changed it from the 8th to the 7th on short notice and haven't even informed me and I'm the one who is organising it. Wonder why they did that?

60 riders is massive, we will never get it. The reason they made it 60 riders is so that the park is so jammed full then they can easily say, "oh look at that, you guys are too big, banned."

Even if we get in and let ride, putting up with all the dickheads and kids who wanna start shit and bag out mtb's isn't going to be worth riding there. Mtb's are always outnumbered at skateparks and there is always gonna be kids who think they are tough because there are 10 of them and 1 of you.

Lets all bail on ramp attak and go ride ferny. You dont need balls to jump into a foam pit but you need balls to jump ferny.

djseb

Likes Bikes
jack i think i was always wednesday cuz ive been reading through some of the emails and some say wednesday the 8th so htey mixed up and how many ppl have signed up

savtraxx

Banned
scooters skinny wheels and lots of weight would wreck a ramp quicker then any bmx skateboard or mtb would. bmx's would also wreck them easier cause of the hard tires n big kids.

we gots us some suspensions! we would save the ramps

;)

$ean

Likes Dirt
They prob made it 60 riders aswell because they know we wont get 60 riders and that way they can say "well at least i gave them the chance" so it doesnt make them look so heartless and get a bad name.

Oh well.....

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Even if we get in and let ride, putting up with all the dickheads and kids who wanna start shit and bag out mtb's isn't going to be worth riding there. Mtb's are always outnumbered at skateparks and there is always gonna be kids who think they are tough because there are 10 of them and 1 of you.
If we get in and ride it means there are 60 of us. Is anyone gonna fuck with 60 of us?

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Can someone please do a confirmation if its happening or not like on the day of the event? cause like I gotta drive an hour and a half to get there.

happy_heretic

Likes Dirt
Can someone please do a confirmation if its happening or not like on the day of the event? cause like I gotta drive an hour and a half to get there.
Its confirmed. I emailed em today. Got this reply...
"Hi Sean
It was posted on our facebook page today. It's definitely going ahead as a trial on Wed 7th April from 3-6pm.
Waiver forms will need to be completed and signed by a guardian if under 18. They're available from our website www.rampattak.com.au.
The level of interest and behaviour by riders will determine if this continues.
We would like to see around 60 here for the session to be a success.
RampAttak"

Ill be bringing a few non RB mtbers too.

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Yeah it is confirmed. It is going ahead for sure. So we need everyone there. Guys please pm me with your name and number. happy_heretic do it!

It is Wednesday the 7th, 3-6pm.

Some of us are meeting at ferny grove dirt jumps for a warm up.Pm if you need help getting places.

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Can everyone please make sure that their bikes are clean!!!!!

Get your toothbrush and start scrubbing the tires. We need to make a good impression