rampfest any1 know ??

bmxer

Likes Dirt
heaps of friends went up n rode it when spinal was on and said they had more fun there than they did at woodward definitely going down to Melbourne summer holidays.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
heaps of friends went up n rode it when spinal was on and said they had more fun there than they did at woodward definitely going down to Melbourne summer holidays.
really? maybe ill cancel my planned trip to woodward (was guna work 6 months next year to save up enough to fly out to woodward and spend like 2 weeks in america sessioning some spots) and just go to rampfest, itd sure be cheaper.

@op shop: for shame

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
really? maybe ill cancel my planned trip to woodward (was guna work 6 months next year to save up enough to fly out to woodward and spend like 2 weeks in america sessioning some spots) and just go to rampfest, itd sure be cheaper.

@op shop: for shame
You can't compare rampfest to woodward! That's crazy talk.
The place is good, but you don't get the variety and experience woodward offers.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
i wasnt really going to cancel my planned trip, still gota save the cash though, have like 1.5k atm though im upgrading my bike. how much is the woodward camp? any1 know? coz like plane tickets would be like $500 one way, or something like that. so 500 + woodward camp fee = a fair bit. also which woodward would be the best to go to? coz theres like 4 and there are camps at two of them im pretty sure, the whole thing is a little confusing lol

Last edited:

Azerin

Likes Dirt
which camp though? the one at woodward west or that other one? the 'other one' is cheaper and has way more parks as well

Azerin

Likes Dirt
yeah i was checking it out, from what i can see there are camps at 2 places, woodward west and woodward east. woodward east is a little cheaper and has 17 skate parks (indoor, outdoor etc) woodward west has 6. so from that im guessing woodward east is the better place to go.

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wasnt really going to cancel my planned trip, still gota save the cash though, have like 1.5k atm though im upgrading my bike. how much is the woodward camp? any1 know? coz like plane tickets would be like $500 one way, or something like that. so 500 + woodward camp fee = a fair bit. also which woodward would be the best to go to? coz theres like 4 and there are camps at two of them im pretty sure, the whole thing is a little confusing lol
Please tell me and the rest of farkin where we can get $500 plane tickets to the states haha!
I think we'd fill many aeroplanes at that price!