rampfest any1 know ??

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
any one up for a session one night this week.. on mtb?

i wanna go check it out, but dont really want to go by my self., was thinking about heading out there tommorow night (tuesday).

brynDH

Likes Dirt
im really pumped to get out there, but i havent really ridden any skate park before. would it be a decent place for a beginner to get used to riding ramps and whatnot??

sawtell

im really pumped to get out there, but i havent really ridden any skate park before. would it be a decent place for a beginner to get used to riding ramps and whatnot??

not really.. not to learn riding ramps, there is nothing "small".. all the "small" ramps are ridiculous skinny, and super short trannies.

smallest quater would be... 5 foot i spose?

but to learn jump tricks! its sick. foam pit, and the padded jump!!

'Ross

Eats Squid
Anyone got a video of some pros or really good riders there? Some of the stunts could be absolutely insane, but most people don't have the ability to use it to its full potential.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
my god i am soooooo (i'd keep going but i would run out of room) jealous of all u melbourne riders, I so badly want to go to rampfest. im taking a gap year next year so I'll be organising a road trip to ramp fest for sure.

sawtell

to ross.

TO be honest i have been there a few times, and havnt really seen anyone good riding anything except the jump box, the resi, or the foam,

i have seen a few people doing a few of the wall rides and back into the bowl etc...

its amazing watching people hit the foam through, dudes almost hitting the lights throwing 360 no hand frontflip tailwhip to late backflip to reverse three and a turn down chucked in for good measure.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
its amazing watching people hit the foam through, dudes almost hitting the lights throwing 360 no hand frontflip tailwhip to late backflip to reverse three and a turn down chucked in for good measure.
..........they need a foam pit to do that? lol