Real world Fuel consumption

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
70/(530/100) = 13.2 L Per 100k

Not quite as good as 7.5 !!
ahh yeah righto.

Well it's only a guesstimate though, not 100 percent.

I normally fill up at about the last quarter tank or so so it must be between 9 and 13L per 100km.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Economy is directly linked to your right foot.
Yup, I’ll be interested to see if this tankful is going to be much different. The clutch is on its way out and putting the boot in is a recipe for slipping. I’ll be nursing it for a bit longer before the new clutch goes in.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Yup, I’ll be interested to see if this tankful is going to be much different. The clutch is on its way out and putting the boot in is a recipe for slipping. I’ll be nursing it for a bit longer before the new clutch goes in.
Oh the memories! Borrowed the Old Man's xe wagon a few times before I bought my first car. That thing had 3 on-the-tree, I very very quickly learnt the art of slipping the clutch. The poor clutch ended up so worn the 4 litre 6 pot would make it slip in top at the slightest sign of a hill.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
All these are taken from bowser and odometer readings:

2013 Pajero 3.2 diesel auto averages around 8-9 for combined freeway/urban depending on congestion etc. Country trips drops to 7-7.5, and balloons to 11-12 on short school run duties. Standard except for AT tyres in the next size up (275's up from 265).

2006 Honda CRV 2.2 petrol manual averages 8-9 combined. 7.5-8 on long trips and 10-11 on school runs

2013 Ford Focus 2.0 petrol manual averaged 6.5-7 for pretty much everything.