Hot or Not?

• SUPER HOT

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • SUPER NOT

Votes: 24 38.7%

• Total voters

aaronzor

Likes Dirt
i was on the cannondale website and they must have some new frame design for the gemini dh or something cause i came accross this bike and it is so damn HOT i serioulsy want this bike it looks so sexy to ride FAR OUT i wonder how much it is

All info can be found here
http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/06/CUSA/model-6VCGDH.html

Gracia DH Replica Specs Back Geometry

Frame Gracia, 220 mm
Fork Marzocchi 888 RC, 200 mm
Rear Shock Marzocchi Roco C/R Coil
Rims Mavic EX823 Disc, 36 hole
Hubs Thru-20 front, Sun Ringle Abbah Lawwill Thru-12 rear
Spokes DT Swiss Competition
Tires Maxxis High Roller UST, 26 x 2.5"
Pedals Cannondale GRIND Platform
Crank TruVatiV Holzfeller, 42 w/E-13 Chain Guide
Chain SRAM PG-991 9-speed
Rear Cogs SRAM PG-990, 11-32
Bottom Bracket TruVatiV Howitzer
Front Derailleur N/A
Rear Derailleur SRAM X-0 Mid-cage
Shifters SRAM X-0 Trigger
Handlebars FSA Carbon K-Force DH, 40 mm rise
Stem Marzocchi Integrated, 31.8 mm
Headset FSA Orbit Z 1.5”
Brakeset Magura GustavM
Brakelevers Magura GustavM
Saddle Fi'zi:k Gobi Team Replica Ti
Seat Post FSA DH-300
Colors Siemens Team Replica (gloss) (REP).

Sizes S, M, L

what you guys think? i sswear i want one big time :)

Attachments

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Going on last year's bike, it will be about $10k. You'd be better off building one for that kind of money, and you'd be able to get a much better spec (better wheels, better brakes, better drivetrain, better finishing off kit). And the rear shock is apparently abysmal, so budget another $700 on a DHX 5.

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd hit it

Theres only one thing about cannondales I don't like and thats the price on some of them :)

aaronzor

Likes Dirt
i know the price is high but that bike looks really sweet with the decals and the whole rear swing arm setup were the rear shock is located, it looks like a heaps nice racing bike, and the lifetime frame warranty ohhh love the love!

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
aaronzor said:
i know the price is high but that bike looks really sweet with the decals and the whole rear swing arm setup were the rear shock is located, it looks like a heaps nice racing bike, and the lifetime frame warranty ohhh love the love!
Um... it's three years mate.

Cannondale said:
Cannondale Freeride bikes (Gemini, Gemini DH, and Chase) are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of original retail purchase. The Freeride warranty does not cover any bike purchased and used for rental purchase. The Freeride warranty differs from the warranty as stated in the Cannondale Owner’s Manual only in its term. All other conditions apply.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cannondale Freeride bikes (Gemini, Gemini DH, and Chase) are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of original retail purchase. The Freeride warranty does not cover any bike purchased and used for rental purchase. The Freeride warranty differs from the warranty as stated in the Cannondale Owner’s Manual only in its term. All other conditions apply

And if you walked into a bike shop and asked them, they would be selling the frame with the Lifetime Warranty as stated out of the owners manual.

I know, I've asked ;)

Drew.

Eats Squid
Meh, i'm not too fond of it....I don't like most of those specs, and the frame and suspension (front and rear) really doesn't appeal to me, i would definantly spend that kind of money on another rig.

I prefer the gracia with the Fox 40's, but as i said, the frame doesnt appeal to me.

I have never really liked the cannondale DH bikes, the only reason i would think of getting the Gemini is simply because it weighs sh*t all.

Everyone has different opinions, i am definantly not saying this bike is bad, i just don't like it.

-Drew.