'Rebelyell' bmx mag

nacuot

Banned
Hey,

I just wanted to say that I just bought the launch issue of 'REBELYELL' australian bmx magazine. I was very impressed with the text, but even more so with the full page, full quality pictures, they are amazing! The mag costed $10 from my local newsagent and it is about 120 pages. This magazine is what everyone wants, lots of quality text and pics, and much less ads. Biographies of Ben Savage, Luke Fink, big section on Benn Pigot, big photo gallery, etc.

IMO, it really is a huge improvement over '2020' and 'Ridebmx'... Oh and it is made by Chris Polack, who is an awesome photographer. Heres some discussion (if you would call it that:rolleyes: ) on ozscene:
http://ozscenebmx.com/ozscenebmx_community_forums/viewtopic.php?t=7127&highlight=rebelyell

now go buy yourself a copy!
Josh

Last edited:
yeah i've got it. really like it. I think it could do with more text, meaning i finished it really quickly, but it was perfect for a first issue, more text will come as they have more to write about, they have set a great pretense for the quality of content and images.

I really don't think 2020 and ride are so bad, they're just very different, all have good merit.

yeah i've got it. really like it. I think it could do with more text, meaning i finished it really quickly, but it was perfect for a first issue, more text will come as they have more to write about, they have set a great pretense for the quality of content and images.

I really don't think 2020 and ride are so bad, they're just very different, all have good merit.

Dont say that on Ozscene. I did and got flamed.

They all think they're so tough. Its accually funny.

its a very good magazine.
the quality of the paper is impressive. i like good paper.
the best part is that rail ride thats about halfway through. i could look at that for days. so so good.

yes that rail ride by lima fayhampton (run at me slut)is nuts hes an insane street rider

the benn interveiw had the best pics

Benn Piggot what a champ :D
great magazine pretty suprised that we aussies have put out such a well thought and put together mag.
hope the rider owned magazine does well :)
cant wait for next issue.
ps... guys cmon whats the use of even bothering bitching about ozscene. its a waste of netspace little bitches that cant ride bmx that think that maybe they can be cool if they pretend they can by bitching over the net.
haha this is why im stoked on the bmx section here!

Dont say that on Ozscene. I did and got flamed.

They all think they're so tough. Its accually funny.

I thought i already had.

They're not that bad, most of em are just joking. I think it's good having two very different forums to browse, gives a bit of diversity (not the old old wooden ship)

yep i LOVED every page. definately recommend it to bmx & mtb riders alike.

the photography by mr chris polack was exceptional.

cant wait for the next edition.

i got it coz it was the only bike related mag left in the newsagent i havent read this month....its a awesome mag even if its for guys with lil wheels :)

little bitches that cant ride bmx that think that maybe they can be cool if they pretend they can by bitching over the net.

umm, you do realise that quite a few of the regulars on ozscene, who do a lot of bitching, are still very good riders. your a bit off with that comment.

awesome mag, one of the contributors "zac miner" is a fella I went to school with and one of the riders with a little write up is thomas fordyce another kid I went to school with.

fuck there were some beers sunk with them two back in old deniliquin, good to see they were getting noticed

thanks for getting behind the mag, chris and i are stoked with all the awesome feedback from everyone. we're in the middle of getting issue two sorted and expect it coming out very soon.
cheers.
rosslav.

I don't even ride BMX and I got one AWESOME mag. it's production in every way was great, being the first issue I would say with the following issues there would be more text. But hey very classy very inspiring for me as an artist.:D

Back